ABANDONED

? - JEON WAIT UNTIL TABLE TURNS . WAIT FOR BIG BROTHER .

FLASHBACK ENDS

A/n pov

In no time jungkook started remembering each and every detail of that night . His body started getting stiff and plams were sweating...

Si woo - what happened jeon

He asked with a crooked smile playing on his lips . Si woo could feel his satisfaction level on top by seeing his younger brother in such condition..

Jungkook couldn't take more ran stormed out of the basement. 

AT JHOPE HOUSE

Y/n - their phone is not reachable .

She said while handling taehyung phone back to him .

Jimin - don't worry y/n we will go tomorrow at your place and meet your parents . It's late now you go and get some rest . Yoongi hyung has prepared your room .

Y/n nodded and went to her room .

Y/n pov

I don't feel good . Thinking about dad and mom makes me sometime which I can't describe.. I am getting a gut feeling that  something is not good .
I hope for the best tomorrow and wish to see my beloved mom and dad again .

A/n pov

Y/n slept while thoughts of her parents still stuck in her head . Somehow she fell asleep with . Soon her hopes will turn into shattered hopes ...

AT JUNGKOOK MANSION

Jungkook who was drunk woke up listening to door bell . His living area was messed up . Furniture was thrown here and there . Bear bottles laying down the floor some of them were broken too .

Jungkook- goo and see who is on the door...

He spoke to a gaurd who was standing in living room . While the gaurd went towards the main door he plopped on the couch . His head was throbbing with pain .

Within few minutes he heard some familiar voices . He squint open his eyes and saw his parents walking towards him in a worried way .

Mr jeon - Jungkook what happened?

He spoke with his shaky voice ..

Jungkook head was resting on the couch . His eyes closed .

Jungkook- nothing dad .

He spoke in a heavy voice .

Mrs jeon - where is y/n ? Is she alright? Did you both had a fight ? Did you harmed her ? Why this room is soo fucking messed up?

She showered her questions on jungkook .

Jungkook kept quite laying on the same position. 

Mr jeon - JUNGKOOK FUCKING   ANSWER YOUR MOM !! WHERE IS Y/N ?

Mr jeon spoke in a loud tone making jungkook groan out of frustration and pain .

Mr and Mrs jeon were seeing their son in such a condition made them worry and above that there was no sign of y/n

Jungkook- SI WOO .

These two words were enough to make their knees go weak .

ON OTHER SIDE OF STORY

Y/n was having her breakfast. She was lost in her own word just thinking what just happened with her in last few months .

Her thoughts were interrupted when namjoon spoke-

Namjoon - y/n once you are done with your breakfast get ready we will go to meet your parents. 

Y/n shook her head in a yes . After finishing her breakfast she went to get ready .

Y/n - I am ready . Shall we go now ?

Suga - just wait 2 minutes more Jin and jimin are also joining us .

Y/n - okay .

She spoke with a bright smile spreading on her face .

A/n pov .

Y/n was genuinely feeling happy to meet to her . Soon all four of them hoped into the car and started to head towards y/n home . After one hour they reached her home . Y/n went and rang the door bell and started to wait for someone to open the door.

After waiting for sometime there was no response.  Y/n started getting restless as some negative thoughts started covering her mind . Her palms were sweating and her knees going weak second by second .

Jin - wait I will ask someone .

As Jin was going to ask someone a couple passing by them said ..

Women - the owner of this house  moved somewhere else.

Y/n - when ?

She spoke in a loud tone . She was at verge of crying ...

Man - around 3 or 4 months back . They did not told anyone about their new location .

Y/n was now feeling so helpless and pathetic about her own fate. She never thought that her parents would abandon her like this . The one she loved with her whole heart now left her without evening saying a goodbye or talking to her .....

A/n - what do you guys think about y/n parents ? Do comment your thoughts....

Byeeee thank you all for supporting me and loving my stories . Keep supporting ❤ and do vote ❤💜💖💌💟❣💝💜🤎💙💚💛💖💗💓💞❤💫💫🌌🌌💟