PARENTS.

Jungkook- next time don't stain this is my last warning..

Y/n just nodded .

Jungkook- now sleep

Y/n - n.n.night a.a.alpha .

Timeskip to next morning. 

Y/n woke up with burning body . Pain gushing all over her body as fever did not wanted to leave her tiny body . Her red purple bruises were paining like hell . Both cheecks swollen as jungkook slapped them . Her eyes screaming pain . She got up from bed and checked whether she had stained anywhere or not. 

Y/n - hush ! No stains. 

Then as usual she did her morning routine and started to prepare breakfast for him .

Y/n had prepared the breakfast and even put it on the table. She was waiting for jungkook to come .

Timeskip to 20 mins

Y/n - ahhh where is he ? What is taking so long ? He never got late now what ?

Y/n being all tired sat on chair . Her face resting on her hand .

Again she waited for next 10 mins but jungkook did not came .

With heavy body she went upstairs to check on him . Entering the room made her go frustrated.. jungkook was till asleep but poor girl could not do anything. 

Y/n went near him and shook him a little bit..

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha w.w.ake u.up

Jungkook did not even bulged a bit .

Y/n - ah its useless to wake him up .. let him sleep only its good for me .

She spoke in a low tone herself and turned to move out when a hand grabbed her write and pulled her .

Jungkook was now wide awake . He pulled y/n on top of him as he placed his hand on her swollen cheek .

Jungkook- I dare you to repeat your words .

He spoke in a husky voice .

Y/n was now hella scared . Her body trembling, heartbeat was audible to both .

Jungkook- sweetie what happened reat your words hmm ..

He creased her swollen red cheek .

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha s.s.sorry

She spoke in a timid voice .

Jungkook- why sorry hm ? What is useless huh ?

Y/n nodded her head in no. 

Jungkook suddenly changed the positions . Y/n was under him as he was hovering above her shirtless . 

Y/n words were stucked and her breath hitched.

Jungkook- speak orelse you will get the worst side of me ..

Y/n - a.a.lpha p.plss n.noo pl.plss s.s.sorry

Without having any mercy on her he slapped her red swollen bruised cheek .

Y/n - ahh

Her face turned as the force was too much .

Jungkook- whenever I think to let you go you always so something stupid, then make me angry and always end under me like RIGHT NOW!!

Y/n was crying silently not daring to look up and see him . Her face was red because of crying. 

Jungkook got away from her and pushed her by his leg making a thud sound as y/n fell from the bed .

Jungkook- slut move your ass and re heat the food .

Y/n - y.y.es .

With this she again got up and went downstairs. 

Timeskip

Y/n was serving him breakfast.  She was terribly missing her parents when she spoke in a low tone ..

Y/n - a.a.lpha ..

Jungkook- what ( cold tone )

Jungkook looked towards her . His gaze gave her shiver through her spine . She nodded her head in no thinking he will get mad .

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤  🙏 ✨ 💗 💙 ❤

Byeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘