PUNISHMENT

Jungkook- yes jagiya take it ( he said while glaring at her )

Y/n pov

No mom no this is not the thing. He is really clever mom I don't want to go plss help me .

A/n pov

Y/n couldn't even utter a single word as jungkook was standing there eyeing on her . Jungkook knew very well that y/n would try to tell her parents once about what happened but he is also not less .

Y/n - d.done mom ( she said while taking a quick glance at him )

Y/m - yes dear pls take care of yourself and also of jungkook. 

Soon they came out .

Y/f - y/n Here take this , me and your mother got this for you .

Y/n - what is it dad ??

Y/f - once you reach home open it love .

Jungkook pov

Once she reaches home I will open her up . Today she made biggest mistake in her life so I need to teach her a lesson . She is a kid , she will learn things faster . Tonight I will not let her sleep you just wait and watch.. and this gift huh ? I will take it .. ( snatch away )

Jungkook- let's go dear or we will get more late ( all being fake sweet )

Y/n - y.yes ( she smiled )

Soon y/n hugged her parents and bid them a bye ..

Both of them entered the car.  Driver started to drive.

Jungkook- jagiya since last night you enjoyed soo much let's enjoy tonight also but with more fun hmm

Y/n - a.aa.alpha i.i. -

Jungkook- WHAT ALPHA HUH ? WHAT YOU DARE TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH ! NOW WAIT I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO USE THIS MOUTH (  he shouted making y/n cry and tremble on her place )

Y/n went all silent she was now fearing about what was coming ahead !

Timeskip to home

A/n pov

As they reached the home jungkook started to drag her all way to his room .

Y/n - ahhh a.a.lpha p.plss i.i

Jungkook halt for once and said -

Jungkook- don't you dare to even utter a word orelse I will make sure that you won't be able to talk ever .

With this he started to drag her again and soon reached the bedroom . He threw y/n on the floor .

Y/n - p.plss n.n.no plss ( she cried )

Jungkook went to his wardrobe and got one black box with him ..

Jungkook- i clearly told you to obey me but you choose the different path now you see ( he said while taking out a black whip )

Y/n eyes popped out of sockets.  She was now scared ! 

Y/n - a.a.lpha p.plss n.noo pl.plss 

Jungkook- now start stripping yourself baby ! ( husky voice )

Y/n - a.a.lpha p.plss.. -

Soon jungkook slapped her making her yelp in pain. 

Jungkook- slut don't make me repeat myself ( he shouted )

Seeing jungkook soo much furious her hands went towards her top she removed her clothes . She was only in her undergarments. 

Jungkook- good .

A/n pov

Jungkook marched towards y/n trembling figure and started to slash his whip on her milky body . He was soo blind in his anger that the little girl's scream never entered in his ear .

Jungkook- you dare to tell your mother now here have punishment. 

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhhh n.n.noo plsss a.alpha plsszz ( she was bleeding from cuts )

Soon he threw that whip somewhere in the room and undressed himself.  Seeing this y/n used her all energy and ran towards bathroom, but jungkook was fast enough to catch her .

Jungkook- jagiya dont make more hard for yourself..

He threw y/n on the bed making her hiss in pain as her wounds got some pressure..

Jungkook- now you will get the real punishment. 

Jungkook soon started to kiss her bruised lips making them more bleed . 

Jungkook- ummmm bitch you taste soo sweet .

Jungkook started to give her hickeys . He got nipples clamp and made y/n ware them forcefully. 

Y/n - ahhhh n.no p.pl.s i.its hurting ahh

Jungkook- darling this is meant to be hurt only .

In no time he entered his erect member in her paining vagiana due to last night intercourse .

Y/n - ahhhhhh plsss .. p.ls. t.take out a.aalpha p.pls .

Her whole body was jolting due the his hard thrust above that those nipple clamps were making her nipples bleed .

After 45 mins of thrusting he cummed over her face .

Jungkook- hmm now you use this mouth to suck in my cock . You like to use your mouth a lot now use for pleasuring your alpha come ..

Y/n was not in a state to even move . But jungkook made his dick go in her mouth forcefully. 

Jungkook- ahhhhhhh your mouth is more better than your pussy whore !! Ahhh yess ummm.

Y/n was crying there . Her body was bleeding and this beast was pumping his member forcefully..

After sometime he cummed in her mouth and made her gulp it down forcefully. 

Y/n looked at him with pleading eyes indicating not do anything more . Her body has given up .

Jungkook- now tell me what lesson did you learn?

Y/n - t.t.to o.ob.obey a.al.pha ( she whispered before closing her eyes )

Jungkook smirked looking at her figure . Clamps on her breast . He was enjoying this horror view of his wife .

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊 😀 🎊

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕 💟 🥰💜🖤🖤🧡🖤💝💞💕🤩🤩😍🥰🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉

Byeeee Love you all 💙 💜 ❤