Candour

IMPORTANT- hi all . I wanted to talk something very important . Lately I have been getting comments like bitch , useless author , lazy etc . I am not gonna tolerate all these shitty things . If I get such comments guys I will stop updating.  I am not on this platform to disrespect myself . I really appreciate people who write lovely comments and even do reply to them . But these hatred comments are just popping into my message box everyday . I didn't wanted to be this rude but if any of my story or my accounts get deleted I am not gonna come again . It's already my 2nd time on this account. Above this these people writing things to me this is not done . Respect goes both ways . Many readers respect me and even I do respect them . AGAIN ME GETTING ANY BAD COMMENT I WILL BLOCK THAT PERSON AND REPORT TO WATTPAD BY PUTTING ALLEGATIONS OF VIOLATIG PRIVACY RULES .

_________________________________________

The one she loved with her whole heart now left her without evening saying a goodbye or talking to her .....

Namjoon- let's go y/n

He spoke in a low tone . All of them could see the pain in her eyes .

A/N POV

Ever wonder why her parents behaved so weird towards y/n ? No phone calls no texting and now they flee away without telling to y/n ...

HER PARENTS PAST

Y/n dad was in a huge need of money . He was kicked out of his job as the manger put false allegations of him doing thefts. One day he was sitting in a bar . He was really drunk and was blabbering to himself not paying attention to his surroundings. He was soo sober that he spoke all his problems due to alcohol intake . He was drinking continuously . Soon a person came to his seat and started listening to his blabbering. The man was listening to his words very carefully and observed how sad and helpless he was .

Waiter - sir the bar is closed please pay the bill .

Y/n dad - huh ? I have no money ..

He spoke in a drunk voice as he threw his hands here and there .

Waiter - sir you need to pay the bill .

Before y/n dad could speak the person sitting in front of him took out his card and payed the bill .

Y/n dad was just looking at the man while he payed his bill .

Y/n dad - thank you y.young man .

With this he started to get up but fell as he couldn't support his body .

?? - I can drop you at your home .

Y/n dad - oh thank you boy !!

With this they both exited the bar . While the stranger was driving y/n dad opened all his information about his family . The stranger mind started to think how to use y/n dad helplessness in order to get his things done .

??- sir is this your house ?

Y/n dad - oh yes ! I love you boy .

?? - no issues sir ...

Y/n dad - ahh atleast tell me your name man ...

?? - SI WOO

Y/n dad - si woo ... I will remember you ..

With this he stepped out of his car and went inside his home by flapping his hands just like a bird .

NEXT DAY

Y/n dad woke up with a great headache.   His wife prepared a soup for him . The couple was busy talking about their financial condition.  Y/n went to school already. 

Soon doorbell rang ...

Y/n mom opend the door to see a stranger standing their with his hands tugged inside his pocket .

?? - Is Mr Han at home?

Y/n mom - oh yes he is .. please get inside. 

?? - Mr Han?

Y/n dad - I think we have met ? I am familiar with this voice .

?? - yes yesterday in bar ..

Y/n dad - oh yes Si Woo come come have a seat .

Si woo - thnak you .

Y/n dad - what makes you come here ??

Si woo - So Mr Han I know your condition.  Your financial crisis and all .

Couple there was shocked to listen this.

Y/n dad - how??

Si woo - you were really drunk yesterday and spit out all your inside information. 

Y/n dad - o.ok .. so ??

Si woo - I am ready to help you out but in one condition..

Y/n dad and mom were ready to accept any of his conditions. Their financial condition was really worse ..

Y/n dad - what condition I am ready to accept it ...

Si woo - you have to join JEON ENTERPRISES and work there . You have to make your good reputation in Mr jeons eyes .. then you have to take loan and you don't have to repay it ..

Both of them were really confused by his condition. 

Y/n dad - si woo I didn't understand please make it more clear ..

Si woo - look Han you have to do as I say if you want to get financial help .

_________________________________________

The next day Mr Han went for his interview in Jeon enterprises. He got selected and worked there as an employee. 

SI WOO POV

Finally I got my prey ! Through this Han will make my things easy . And his adopted daughter Han Y/n will my revenge . I just hope that all things go according to my plan . That bastard jeon will pay for his sins .

A/n Pov

Si woo was a very clear person . He knew how to take advantage of someone helplessness. Si woo knew how bastard Mr jeon was . He knew Mr jeon was looking for someone to marry his son . His intentions were to hurt jungkook to the most level.  He knew if Mr jeon got to know about y/n he will surely get his bastard son marry y/n . Above that Han taking loan and not repaying back to him will make marriage happen definitely. Giving money to Han made his way all clear .
Everything went as planned Si woo . Loan , marriage everything . He told y/n step parents to flee away . They couldn't say no to Si woo as he was the only one who helped them in their toughest time .

A/n - guys are you guys liking the story ?? Pls do comment your view !!

Byeee take care all 🌌💌💗💕💟❣❤🤎💛💙💞🖤💛💛💖❤💗💗💓💛💞💚💙💟🤎❣💌💝💔🖤