BEFORE PARTY

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha c.clothes-

Jungkook- you will get them and make sure to cover your wounds ..

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha.

Timeskip

A/n pov

Jungkook was busy in his laptop while he was sitting in his room . Y/n really wanted to ask him about her school soo badly but she was not having guts .

Y/n pov

What should I doo to make him up?? Hmm let me make cold coffee for him and serve him . While he will drink that I will ask him about the school .

A/n pov

Y/n quickly made cold coffee for him and served it in a glass . Soon he kept the glass in the tray and y/n went towards his room with her trembling steps. 

Y/n knocked the door ..

Jungkook - come in ( still focused on laptop screen)

Y/n entered the room .

Y/n - a.a.alpha

Listening to her scaredy voice Jungkook looked towards her .

Jungkook pov

Hmmm here with cold coffee.. let's see what is the matter because she won't come her with her own will ever .

Jungkook- what?

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha c.c.offee

Jungkook- hmm come here ( he said while tapping empty space next to him )

Y/n - a.a-

Jungkook- come here and sit ( he said in demanding voice )

Y/n - y.yes

Y/n sat next to him while keeping tray close to her .

Jungkook- hmm this is nice want to taste ?

Y/n - n.no a.a.a.lpha

Jungkook- what made you come here? Hmm

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha m.my s.ss.school?(she asked in a timid voice )

Jungkook- hmmmmm your school .. why do you want to go to school when u have king alpha, rich home , all needs getting fulfilled? Then why ?

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls

Jungkook- ( he grabbed her face ) THIS IS NOT FUCKING ANSWER TO MY QUESTION..

y/n trembled making jungkook smirk looking at her fearfull face . Tears brimming out from her bambi eyes .

Y/n - i.i w.w.want t.t.to be.come a p.pi.pilot ( she was scared about his reaction)

Jungkook- pilot ? Huh ? In your dreams . You will only serve me understood?

Y/n- n.no p.p.ls a.a.a.lpha l.let m.me go..

Soon jungkook pushed her on the bed and hovered above her .

Y/n - n.no plss s.sorry l.let m.me go p.pl.plss

Jungkook took the coffee glass and forced it into her mouth .

Y/n started to wiggle her head .

Y/n - ah umm noo ugh oh am

Jungkook forcefully made her drink that coffee .

It was not over .

Soon he took his belt off and started to slam on her body.  She was screaming in pain but rage took over him . He was blind in teaching her a lesson .

After 45 mins of brutal beatings he asked -

Jungkook- TELL ME YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL HUH ?

Y/n - n.no i.i d.dont w.want t.to g.go p.p.plss d.d.dont b.beat me p.p.pls

Jungkook slapped her last time which made her close her eyes .

Jungkook- weakling she is pathetic..

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊 😀 🎊

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 🎉🎊🎉💜💞💝💗💙💚🤎🤩🥰❤🧡🥳💖💓🖤😘

Byeeeer love you all 💙 💜 ❤ 💓 😘