HAPPY

Jungkook - wake up y/n we are here!

Y/n - hmm let's goo .

She spoke in a sleepy manner .

Soon they got of the car .

Jungkook- we will watch movie first then dinner .

Y/n - ok done .

After getting into the cinema room they sat on their respective chairs .

Y/n - w.which movie ?

Jungkook- it's a movie of hate to love .

Y/n - ohhhh

Her eyes looked into his eyes directly for the first time . She was enjoying this type of jungkook and wanted him to remain the same .

Jungkook- you excited?

Y/n - a lot !

She spoke she jumped in excitement.  Jungkook cooed at her innocence .

Jungkook- hmm let's take picture first to send to mom and dad !

Y/n - yes! Give me the phone I am good at taking pictures .

Jungkook passed her the phone.  For the first time he is enjoying a female as a company.  He LIKES y/n but never shows as he wants her to be under him .

Jungkook passed her the phone.  She opened the camera and made a cute pose . Jungkook went near to her ear as she clicked a picture of them .

Jungkook- you are cute .

Jungkook whispered in her ears !

Y/n - and you are too hot and sexy !!!

Y/n halted on her words when she realized what she spoke . She looked up to see Jungkook smiling. 

Y/n pov

Man I saw this man smiling for the first time instead of smirking.  He looks good when he smiles .

Y/n - s.sorry I s.spoke much ..

Jungkook- don't be sorry . Now get ready movie is about to start .

Soon the movie start . The movie was as same as y/n and jungkook relationship . She was now eager to know how would the end up but thr interval came .

Y/n - aish ! It's interesting. 

She spoke out of frustration as she did not wanted the interval to happen at this time .

Jungkook- I know . Now tell what snacks you want ?

Y/n - umm I would like nachos and cold drink .

Y/n was toooo comfortable around jungkook.  She liked him alot at this moment. 

Jungkook- hmm I will be back. 

Jungkook went and came back with snacks . The movie had still time to get started again when jungkook spoke. 

Jungkook- you want main leads to end together or be separated?

Y/n - I want them to be together but the male main lead should regret for what he did .

Jungkook pov .

Is this the same y/n ? She is speaking without stuttering and looking so happy . This gives me butterflies in my stomach . Look at her munching her snacks in such a cute way .

Y/n - oh its getting started again . Be focused alpha .

Jungkook just laughed at her actions . He couldn't take his eyes from her .

Timeskip .

Y/n - it was a nice movie .

Jungkook- hmm you liked it ?

Y/n - yes alot .

Jungkook- dinner ?

Y/n - yes let's goo .

As they were going to a restaurant y/n eyes fell on a pair of shoes.  She really liked them .

Y/n - a..alpha .

Jungkook- yes ?

Y/n - can I ask you something

Jungkook- go ahead. 

Y/n - I.i w.want thoese s.shoes .

Jungkook- oh OK we will buy it .

Y/n for the first time was enjoying this much after her wedding life .

After buying the shoes they went inside a restaurant. 

Jungkook- what you want to eat y/n ?

Y/n - anything would work . I am not that hungry .

Jungkook- ok then. 

They gave order to the waiter . After getting the food they started to dig in it .

Y/n - alpha c.can I t.talk to my mother ?

Jungkook- later .

He stated coldly. 

Y/n just nodded her head as she did not wanted to upset him . She took some bites which made her stomach full . All this time she was thinking about jungkook behavior and his words .

Jungkook- I am done . Let's go

Y/n - ok alpha .

After getting into the car y/n slept in few minutes only . She was in her deep slumber when she spoke in her dreams ..

Y/n - mhmm alpha!

Jungkook attention get diverted to her . He bend down a little. 

Y/n - jungkookshi be .. the same mhm you were today .

Jungkook expressions changed into a shocked one ..

Jungkook kissed her forehead

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨

Byeeeeeee love you all 💕💟❤💜❣🤍💚💝💞🖤💛💓🤎💙🧡💗❣💖💟💌💕❤💜🤍