DISCOVERING THE TRUTH

Suga - come to jungkook mansion . We all are meeting there .

Taehyung- yes hyung .

Soon everyone were seated at the hall . The air in the room was tensed.  Jungkook could not forget the look and the helplessness on y/n face when he saw her on the ground picking her torned and dirty clothes .

A female doctor was called at the home and she was checking y/n.

Soon the doctor came out with a disgusting look on her face . The doctor itself was shocked how can someone do such a wild act with a teenager. 

Jungkook- Dr how is she ? Is she OK?     Did she gained her consciousness back again ? Are there any internal injuries?

Jungkook showered his questions . His voice was full of fear , fear of loosing
y/n .

Dr sighed and spoke. 

Dr - Mr jeon y/n is a teenager and her body has been suffering from physical abuse containing beatings and forced intercourse.  Her mental health has been devastated.  There aren't any internal injuries but external abuse has gone to next level . You have to take care of her specially the mental health.  Her previous wounds were healing but now some of them are open. I may take your leave . Prescription is on the side table of your bed .

Jungkook- thank you dr .

He whispered in defeat. He felt so disgusted on himself for not protecting y/n from that evil bastard .

Namjoon - previous wounds ? What did she meant ? Kookie ?

Jungkook was lost in his own world . He came out of from his thoughts when Jin shook him a little bit .

Jimin - which previous wounds she was talking about ?

Jungkook- I.. I

Without completing his sentence jungkook broke down into tears.  His shaking hands coverd his face as she cried his heart out .

Jungkook- hyung ! I am soo bad , I am really evil and the most stupid person in this world . It's soo stupid of me to abuse my own wife ! I ...I abused her in every single way possible just to keep my fucking dominance at the top . My wild acts never stopped even after hearing her painfull screams . I forced myself on her . Her trembling figure and fearfull ahhhh I can't forget them now .

All the present members their were just so shocked to hear such confession . They could not believe at his words

Soon a slap sound was heard in the hall.

Jin - you shameless person ! How could you even do this with your wife. Now for God sake don't fucking tell me that you forced her to marry you !

Jungkook was just standing there with his head hung low . His silence gave them the answer . Everyone were so shocked and angry at the same time .

Jhope was about to say something when a noise came from y/n room .

Everyone went towards the room and saw the glass . Y/n looked at up with and saw 6 new men to her .

Her eyes met jungkook eyes .

Y/n - n.no let m.me go.go

Seeing y/n in such a pathetic condition jungkook heart ached . Before jungkook could speak anything jhope interrupted. 

Jhope - y/n y/n calm down shh calm down .. take deep breath hmm

He spoke while rubbing her back .

Y/n found a little bit comfort in his soothing voice .

Y/n - he i.is b.bad ..

Jhope - yes ...

Everyone surrounded her except jungkook who looked at y/n with a broken heart . The thought of her getting forced by Woo made him burn in anger. But again seeing y/n made him pain .

Y/n - p.pls I d.dont want to l.live wi.th him ...

This statement of her made jungkook walk towards y/n making the poor girl sink more into the headboard.  Jungkook gripped her wrist and spoke

Jungkook- YOU ARE NOT LEAVING FOR ANYWHERE. 

In no time their physical contact was broken by long fingers which belonged to Taehyung hand .

Taehyung- enough jungkook don't even dare to force yourself anymore on her .

Jimin - y/n bub you come with us ok ?

Y/n nodded her head .

Suga - done then I will pack your things up .

Jungkook was standing there all frozen . He wasn't able to digest the fact that y/n was leaving him in actual .
Soon her all bags were packed .

Y/n was getting support from namjoon and jhope .

They took her in the hall .

Jungkook eyes were shedding tears.

Jungkook- y/n please baby pls don't go . I am really sorry for my deeds pls y/n pls I beg you .

Y/n stood mum there .

Y/n - let's go oppa ...

These 3 words were enough to make jungkook soul tremble more . His legs  were getting weak second by second .

Jungkook- y/n please....

Jin - I hope you that karma hits you ..

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Byeee love you all 💜❤🌠🥰🤎🖤🤍