BOTH

As soon as she stood up she sat down again because she knew that her pad leaked due to heavy flow . She again stained the bedsheet and his grey shorts .

Jungkook- you ..

Y/n - p.p.pls a.a.lpha l.listen

Jungkook- I said stand up

He shouted making the poor girl tremble.  She again quickly stood up . Jungkook eyes landed on the bedsheet . For once his blood boiled . He saw the bedsheet stained, then he saw his grey shorts and seeing that his hand turned into a fist . In no time he slapped her making her fall on bed . Soon jungkook hovered above her and pinned her hands up .

Jungkook- I told you to cook Italian and here you are sleeping your ass off .

With saying this he gave a second tight slap on her face .

Y/n was looking at the man above here with fearfull eyes.  She knows her alpha wants everything to be perfect . She thought she only have one thing to do which is cook for him and clean the house . Tears streaming down her eyes .

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha-

Jungkook- did I allowed you to talk ?

He said while applying more pressure on her pinned wrist. 

Y/n nodded in no .

Jungkook - u don't understand things in once right ? You always want to be punished...

Y/n - n.n.no p.p.pls ..

Y/n was trembling under his touch . She did not had any courage to even look into his eyes and tell him about your periods cramps and fever . He was soo furious that y/n was sweating .

Jungkook- you just wait ..

With this he got up and started to unbulcking his belt . He wrapped belt around his knuckles..

Y/n - p.p.p.ls n.no s.s.soryy a.aa.alpha s.sorry plss

But jungkook was really mad about the thought that she disobeyed him .

But her beggings and pleadings went all to vain.  He started to slam his leather belt on her body. The girl on bed was screaming and crying but Jungkook did not stooped .

Y/n - ahhhhhhnnn n.no s.s.top ahhh p.pls . Ahhh

Y/n felt her body going numb when jungkook stopped. 

Jungkook- whore you better make dinner now .

He yelled as he grabbed her face harshly. 

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha..

Jungkook was still mad about the blood stain but he did not do anything as he knew the younger girl won't be able to take anymore of his anger .

Y/n got up with bleeding wounds her body aching .

Jungkook- make sure it taste good orelse you won't be able to walk for months.  MARK MY WORDS .

Y/n nodded like an obedient girl .

She went inside washroom and changed her clothes and sanitary napkin . She washed the stained clothes and hanged them from drying .

Y/n was crying silently as she did not dared to make a single sound as jungkook was sitting on dining table near the kitchen .

Y/n was doing everything really carefully as she did not wanted to take any risk . Herself was tasting every thing she made. Withing 40 mins she prepared the whole dinner . For the last time she checked the pasta and her tastebuds agreed on serving him the food .

Y/n - f.f..food

She spoke in a low tone

Jungkook- sit down

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚

Byeeeee Love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤