BOTH II

Y/n - f.f..food

She spoke in a low tone

Jungkook- sit down

Y/n just nodded and sat down on the chair next to him .

She served pasta and bread to him , in glass she served cold coffee . Jungkook took the first bite . Y/n was looking at him with eyes filled with fear, her heartbeat increasing every second .
She wanted to ask him how is pasta but she chooses to remain mum .

Jungkook- hmm it's nice .

She sighed in relief. 

Jungkook- have dinner. 

He said in a cold tone .

Y/n served food for herself with trembling hands.  She was soo scared of him , her fear for him could be told by her face . She wanted to tell him about her cramps and fever but he never cared .

Soon they had their dinner and left for room. 

Y/n went inside the washroom to apply ointment on her bruises. She was about to remove her clothes when jungkook called her .

Jungkook- bring first aid box and come out. 

Y/n just followed his orders. 

Y/n - h.h.here ..

She was looking at him thinking where is he hurt ? Her doe eyes met with his brow cold orbs .. innocently she asked ..

Y/n - w.w.where are you.ou h.hurt a.alpha?

Jungkook- nowhere ..

By saying this he pulled her near him .

Y/n - ahhh

She hissed in pain as his hands came in contact with her freshly given bruises .

Jungkook- remove your clothes

He commanded ..

Y/n looked at his with pleading eyes indicating not do anything. 

Jungkook pov

Don't worry I am not going to do anything just follow my orders before I get angry .

Y/n quietly removed her clothes . She was now left in her undergarments. 

Jungkook- lay down

She layed down .

Jungkook hovered above her and as a reflex she kept her hands on his chest and spoke in trembling voice..

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls r.r.eally s.s.orry n.n.no plss... p.p.periods ..

She closed her eyes to listen to his shoutings as tears left her eyes .

But she felt his hand on her forehead.  She opened her eyes and saw him applying ointment on her forehead. 

Y/n - a.a.lpha ...

Jungkook- shhh just keep mum .

Y/n obeyed his orders .

Now Jungkook was applying ointment on her bruises.  He was getting to hear her hissing voice in between . He bandage her wounds too

Jungkook- done .

He went washroom and washed his hands . After coming out he layed beside her .

Y/n collected all her courage and spoke .

Y/n - a..alpha s.s.sorry ..

She thought Jungkook was still mad at her and tomorrow .. so for not having any trouble for tomorrow she said sorry .

Jungkook- hmm you better be . I am not going hard on you that doesn't means you will be careless . Next time I won't stop unlike today .

Jungkook- did you washed my grey shorts ?

Y/n - y.y.yes ..

Jungkook- next time don't stain this is my last warning..

Y/n just nodded .

Jungkook- now sleep

Y/n - n.n.night a.a.alpha .

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Doo vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚

Byeeeee Love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓