LIE

HI my little tulips I am back with updates.  Hope you all will enjoy .

IMPORTANT- NEW BOOK STARTING TODAY 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.

A/n pov

Jungkook stumbled there . He was sweating by the thought if y/n condition . His mind getting full of negative thoughts . He regret not staying at home .

OTHER SIDE OF STORY

Y/n - s.sir plss le.t m.me goo pl.plss

??? - awwww sweetie how can I let you go when your husband only told me to get you here .. tell me hmmm

Y/n pov .

Jungkook told him to bring me here ? Huh ? N.no he ca.nt let m.me come here . My head and neck both are paining alot...

??? - what happened babygirl ..

Y/n felt goosebumps all over her body hearing such pervert names from his mouth . She really felt uncomfortable with the person who was hiding himself in the dark .

Y/n was seated on a chair while her hands were tied on the backside of the chair .

Y/n - l.let m..me t.talk t.to h.him plss

Y/n was really scared by this time .

??? - He would come here . Jungkook and I are really good friends. 

Y/n kept her mouth shut as she did not trusted the person standing in the dark .

Y/n - l.let m.me see you

She whispered before closing her mouth .

The person in dark smriked seeing the girl being scared .

He stepped out from the dark .

His tall height and tanned with tattoos covering made her remember jungkook somewhere. His almond eyes with brown eyeballs were holding some kind of emotions which y/n couldn't identify. 

Y/n - p.pls let m.me talk . If you are hi.s friend t.then why you k.kept me like this ..

She spoke with guts . His aura was so dark that anyone would get shivers running down their spines .

Si-woo - jungkook only told me to keep you like this..

He bend towards y/n ear .. his face close to her . His whispers in her ear made her tremble..

Y/n was really confused by his words . But his next actions made her cry in pain and squeal out of fear ....

OTHER SIDE OF STORY. 

Jungkook was preparing himself to go to the given address . His heart filled with fear for first time . He was badly missing his wife ...

Jungkook- Jimin I need backup . Call suga and jhope and ask their help . I am send you my location reach there on time and stay low ..

Jungkook was now fully prepared to bring his wife back. 

He was going alone but had a backup with a huge number of men .

OTHER SIDE OF STORY. 

A slap landed again on y/n bruised cheek . Her cryings were now getting high .

Si - woo - sweetie don't blame me your husband has only commanded me to do this with you . He has also told me alot of things to do with you ...

Y/n was now crying her heart out . Her thoughts were making her more confuse .

Si woo - he told me that he hates you and will sell you soon to someone who is more brutal and merciless than me .

He said as he untied her hands . Y/n head was now hanging low as her energy has drained out .

Si woo lift her up in her arms and forwarded his face to her and spoke ..

Si woo - now you will feel what  he told me to do ..

Y/n was unaware about the disaster come towards her . She was afraid of his friend and hated jungkook the most  at this time .

She is soo naive and innocent that she believed his words .

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

I hope you will enjoy this chapter after soo long

Byeeeeee love you all ❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥳🥳🥳💜💜🤍🤍💜💜💋💋💋💋