PUNISHMENT..

Y/n was sitting in front of jungkook.  She was shivering just thinking about her punishment.  She knows jungkook will go rough which is next level .

Jungkook- are you scared baby ?

Y/n - a.a.lpha s.s.orry

Y/n couldn't stop herself from crying.  She was soo scared soo scared that she was crying continuously. 

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls r.r.eally s.s.orry .

Tears running like a river from her eyes . The fear was like oxygen for jungkook.  He felt relieved seeing her wife under him so scared and pathetic. 

Jungkook- darling it's no use now . Punishment is must for not repeating the mistake hmm .

Y/n - I p.p.promise I w.w.ont -

She was cut in mid half when jungkook raised his hand . Y/n quickly shut her mouth not wanting a slap which shakes all her body system.

Jungkook- you better shut your mouth before I loose my temper and start my work here only .

Jungkook pov .

Hmm marrying a teenage is really effective.  She looks so small in front of me , her height is also small compared to me .

Timeskip to house .

Y/n was serving water to alpha . Her hands were trembling to even hold a tray .

Jungkook- to room now .. I will come in 10 mins .

Y/n just nodded silently as she know nothing would work now . He will get out all his frustration, anger on her now . She was just waiting to get this night end .

Timeskip .

Y/n was crying silently when the door opend revealing Jungkook.  She stood up with her head hung low .

Jungkook- strip fast .

Y/n just obeyed him not creating more trouble for her . She soon got naked soon . Jungkook pushed her on the bed making her more cry. 

He was enjoying the view as he was removing his clothes.  Soon his clothes also joined y/n clothes which were thrown somewhere in the room. 

Y/n - a..a.lpha

The girl was so terrified by him that seeing him she couldn't even speak. 

Jungkook hovered above her and started to suck and bite her neck . 

Y/n was not daring to even make a noise .  She was feeling so helpless at that time .

Jungkook- mhmmmm u taste soo sweet

He moaned while sucking her boobs without any mercy. 

Y/n hissed in pain but didn't dared to created a noise .

Jungkook pov

Hmm being stubborn.. don't want to scream now wait .

With this he pulled her nipple by his teeth so hardly earning a shrill scream of her . The girl was already in pain .

Jungkook- don't suppress your scream baby ! They are melody for me ..

With this he entered his whole length in her.  And started to thrust in her in an inhuman speed.  The poor girl whole body was jolting due to the force .

Y/n - ahhhh n.n.no p.p.pls n.noo s.s.top aa.alpha ..

She hit her small hands on her bare chest which did not had any effect on him . He pinned her hands above her and kissed her really roughly .

After 15 mins he cummed on her .

Sweat beads were visible on jungkook forhead but he wanted more in a more rough way ...

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Do vote comment and follow 🎊 🎉 💚 🧡 💛 😊 🎊 🎉 💚 🧡 💛 😊

Byeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗