BEAST II

Y/n was screaming shouting but nothing came out .. only muffles could be heard . The girl was whimpering due to the pain gushing all over her body but the guy was mad in his own rage ...

JUNGKOOK- you slapped me with that right hand of yours ! Wait lemme teach it a lesson .

Saying this he went outside the room leaving y/n into a shock . Now shw was scared of what he was going to get . Soon he came with hot frying pan . Seeing him with a hot frying pan made y/n go tremble . She was struggling so that she could get herself free . But nothing work .

In no time y/n felt that she was thrown into a boiling lava . She saw Jungkook pressing that pan more deep into her bruised skin . His eyes showed pure rage and anger and his actions gave justice to it .

He left her hand which was bleeding excessively. He stood up and removed all his clothes . Y/n knew what was coming ahead of this . She just closed her eyes and prayed for ending this night soon . A lie made her go this much miserable. 

Y/n joined her hands which were cuffed above her head . She knew this wouldn't work but a fake hope was still alive which got destroyed when jungkook started sucking her boobs very hard . She just closed her eyes feeling pain .

Jungkook- tell me bitch ! How are you feeling now again getting bashed up ?

He said while he removed her gag .

Y/n - a.alpha p.plss s.stop a.all t.this pl.pls . I w.wont a.able to g.get up t.t.omorrow morning f.from bed if y.ou do it . Y.you w.will again g.get mad a.nd punish me . P.pls I am s.sorry plss f.f.orgive me t.this time .

The girl was sobbing hard as she was afraid of doing sex with him . She knew that with how much intensity he does . She feels always scared with him when they are on bed . Her whole body gets jolt up when he thrust inside her . Her vagain pains every time after having forced sex with him . She was just laying there helplessly while Jungkook was busy staring into her red and puffy  eyes .

Jungkook who was hovering above her looked at her eyes . Fear , pain , innocence were clearly reflecting . His grip on her cuffed hands become a bit loose . He was about to speak when y/n again spoke in a trembling voice .

Y/n - p.pls a.alpha p.plss i.i am s.s.soryy p.pls d.dont do t.that .

Without saying any word he got up . He was soo frustrated by his own actions.  He was soo angry by the thought of why he is letting her go again and again . His inner demon was again questioning him about his actions towards y/n . Out of frustration he started to throw things present inside their room .

Y/n was seeing him doing all these actions . She closed her eyes feeling more scared.  He marched towards her and opened her cuffs . Jungkook went to bathroom for shower . Y/n got up as soon as he went inside the washroom. She limped out of the room entering the next room . She was feeling a bit relief as he did not went futher . Her right hand was burning and bleeding . She aslo went for shower . After showering she applied ointment.. her eyes was searching bandage. 

Y/n - it's in first aid box .. in the washroom where jungkook is .

Without any futher thinking she wore a bra and shorts . She tried wearing a t shirt but ended up staining it with blood . She entered their room and started picking and placing things .. the room he made messy .

Jungkook- done cleaning ?

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Hope you all are doing good 👍🏻 🙏 😊 💓 ☺ 💗

Do like vote comment and follow me for more stories 😊 ☺ 🙂 😉 💕 😘 😊 ☺

Byeeeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣