DREAM ?

Jungkook- we will go out in evening to bring some supplies . You are also coming with me .

After having breakfast y/n went to wash dishes . She was doing dishes when she felt jungkook wrapping his big hands on her waist. 

Jungkook- why are you doing this hmm ?

He spoke while sniffing her scent on neck . Shivers running down y/n spine due to his touch .

Y/n - huh ?

Jungkook- today is your last day doing all the house work hmm ..

Y/n got confused . Then a thought came across her mind.. is he sending me back to my parents ?

Y/n mother words screaming in her mind -

Y/n mother - y/n as being a wife it's your duty to keep him happy and not disappoint him ..

Y/n - w.why a.alpha ?

She spoke in terror of being sent back .

Jungkook- because it's my wish. 

Y/n - a.alpha please don't send me ba.ck t.to my h.home . I w.will m.make su.re to s.satisfy you . But please don't send me back .

Jungkook got shocked after hearing these words . He just thought to give y/n a break form all the house work as she is just 16 . He was hiring a maid for all the work .

Jungkook- shh shh I am not letting you go anywhere... you will be staying with me forever. 

Y/n - then ?

She spoke in a low voice while looking up to him with her doe eyes .

Jungkook- we are hiring a maid .

Y/n - really ?

Y/n pov

Is he OK ? Am I dreaming ? Is he really hiring a maid ?

A/n pov

Y/n was soo confused by his actions so she decided to check whether is he ok ? The little girl got on her toes and she stretched her hand to touch his forehead .

Y/n - he is ok ..

She whispered but jungkook heard it all . He just chuckled by her cute behavior. 

A/n pov

No matter what but jungkook was falling for his little omega wife . Her touch gave him butterflies all over his stomach. 

Jungkook- don't you want a maid ?

Y/n - no no you can keep .

Jungkook- hmm in evening be ready ok ?

Y/n - yes alpha. 

Timeskip to evening. 

Y/n was sitting on sofa while Jungkook was sipping his coffe while talking to someone. 

Jungkook- hmmm get the best ones out .

He spoke on phone .

Jungkook- let's goo y/n .

She nodded and both of them hopped in the car .

Jungkook- y/n be by my side all time okay ?

Y/n - ok alpha ..

Jungkook- stop calling me alpha .

Y/n - then what ?

Jungkook- hmm think of a name ..

A/n pov

Y/n was shocked seeing jungkook this side . But no doubt she was liking jungkook this side . She liked him being cute and caring towards her...

Jungkook- and tell me when we reach at home  ...

Hiiiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛

Byeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤