CONFESSION.

Without any futher thinking she wore a bra and shorts . She tried wearing a t shirt but ended up staining it with blood . She entered their room and started picking and placing things .. the room he made messy .

Jungkook- done cleaning ?

Y/n flinched by listening to his voice . He turned around to see Jungkook only in sweatpants .

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

His eyes roamed over her body . She could feel his gaze all over her body .
Y/n collected all her courage and spoke ..

Y/n - m.my h.hand w.was h.hurt.ing..

Jungkook just hummed and went to bed . He layed down as y/n went to washroom and treated her burnt wound .

She came out and layed next to him . She was thankfull .

Jungkook was using his phone . He felt her hand on his hand . Jungkook looked towards her in a questioning look . Her eyes were fixed down not daring to look at him .

A/n pov

Today y/n was really emotional . She just wanted to confessed all her feelings towards him of fear n all . She wanted to tell him to stop all this and today she thought to give it a try .

Y/n - a.alpha i.i am s.s.soryy f.for li.eing to y.you .

Listening to her confession jungkook kept phone aside and turned his face towards y/n . He was looking a her tiny figure which was trembling as words came out from her mouth . Her gaze down as fear never allowed her to look up infornt of his alpha .

Y/n - p.p.pls j.just once l.listen t.to m.me plssss. 

Jungkook- hmm continue

He said while he was curious to know what his omega wife want to tell him as this is her first time speaking this much.

Y/n - a.alpha i.i always t.try h.hard n.not to d.do anything w.wrong . I a.am s.still l.learning a.all the t.things according to y.you . I a.am r.really s.sacred of y.you. Y.you know I a.always f.ear y.you w.when I do s.something w.wrong . Pls t.trust me . I d.dont l.like w.when you get a.angry a.and b.beat me . My b.body h.hurts w.when I move it . Ev.en I d.dont l.like w.when you d.do t.that w.with m.me . I g.get really sore  a.fter doing t.that . P.pls d.d.dont h.hurt m.me I b.beg . I w.will be g.ood w.wfie a.and w.will never lie . I w.will follow what you say . Pls be g.gentle . S.sorry alpha

She spoke as tears were streaming down her cheeks.  The girl was too young compared to him . She was young to understand marriage life and to pleasure her husband. 

Jungkook was still looking at her crying wife . This is his first time when someone is confessing this much too him . He knows he has done all the things with her and she endured it all silently . He likes her but her lies and mistakes ruin all for her .

Jungkook pulled her towards him earning a hissing voice .  He looked at the bandage around her right hand.

Jungkook- got too many guts huh?

He spoke as he unclipped her bra .

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛

Byeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗