LIE II

She was afraid of his friend and hated jungkook the most  at this time .
She is soo naive and innocent that she believed his words .

Y/n - n.no let me g.go

Si woo - how can I let you goo soo easily when my best friend jungkook told me to hurt you .

Listening to the word hate y/n eyes started tearing up . Her body shivering under his touch but she was left with no options. 

Soon Si woo and y/n came into his room. He placed y/n on the bed .

Si woo - you better corporate with me . It will be only good for you .

Y/n just nodded at his words not knowing what they meant .

Si woo pov

Fuck she is soo naive . I am already hard and that bloody jungkook will take more time to come . Till then my work would be over .

Today that bastard will compensate for killing my . Today finally I will take my revenge on him and kill him . And at last this pretty wife of his would be mine .. . He got a good and obedient chick no doubt .

Soon Si woo went towards his wardrobe and bought handcuffs out from it .

Y/n - w.what are y..you d.doing

She spoke as she scooted back in fear .

Si woo - just shut that pretty mouth of yours and just obey me .

Y/n - n.no I won't. 

She got up to run away from his bedroom but Si woo grip on her arm made her again land on bed .

Si woo - got guts to disobey huh ?

He slapped the poor girl mercilessly and hovered above her .

Y/n - p.p.pls n.noo d.dont do this .

Si woo - your husband told me to do this ..

While he indulged y/n with his talks he handcuffed her with the headboard. 

As a click sound was made y/n knew what was coming ahead for her .

Y/n - nooooo p.p.pls I h.hate it

But without giving any attention to her words he started undressing himself as he eyed the girl full of lust .

Y/n was now trembling in fear.  Her red puffy eyes started pouring tears again.

Si woo - don't cry babygirl . I haven't even started yet and here you are crying .

Y/n - i.it hurts

She spoke as a big sob left her lips .

Now Si woo hovered above her.  Y/n tiny frame was hidden by his broad shoulders while his muscular arms traveled to her boobs cupping them .

Y/n- n.no

She shouted as she could not even think of it .

Si woo - yaaa I know . It's not fun doing with clothes on . Let me undress you .

Y/n  started to cry and move her body here and there making him more frustrate .

But somehow without slapping or kicking her he removed all her clothes . Their clothes were scattered on the floor .

Y/n was crying and shouting to stop the beast hovering above her .

Si woo - you look soo good like this . Jungkook wanted me to see you like this because you look so beautiful . He is my true friend. 

With this joined his lips with her boobs . As he sucked her boobs his fingers traveled to her vagaina. 

Y/n started to wiggle more by his touch .

Si woo - Y/N STOP RESISTING ME !

He shouted making the girl stop doing her actions. 

Y/n - p.pls l.let me goo . I am a k.kid pl.ls

Si woo just smriked as he saw how helpless the girl was .

Si woo - not so soon .

He whispered before catching her lips by his hungry lips .

Y/n - mhmm umm...

In no time he entered his 2 fingers making the girl scream in pain . As she was doing intercourse after a long time made her feel more pain again .

Si woo - fuck ! You are soo tight he spoke as he started fingering her aggressively. 

Y/n- ahhh n.no plss s.stop ahh

Her cryings were soo joyfull for him . The man did not even wasted a single minute and entered his whole length in her hole earning a shrill scream. 

............................................................................

A/n pov

That evening y/n whole pride and her self respect was disappeared. The girl was forced again by some other men for continuous 2.30 hours .
Her pleading stopped after a certain period of time but tears never stopped coming out from her eyes .

Si woo - ahhh y/n you make me feel heaven . I wonder how jungkook must feel ..

He spoke while laying next to y/n . Poor girl was starting at the ceiling what she did to ho through all this .

Listening to jungkook name y/n just couldn't stop her anger . But she did not even had any energy to speak..

Then Si woo phone rang ..

Si woo - hmm wait there am coming .

With this he hanged up the phone

Hiiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🖤 🤎 🙏 ✨ 💗 ❤ 🖤 🤎 🙏 ✨

Byeeeeeeeee love you 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗 😍 ❤ 😘