PERIODS

Jungkook- you need to say thank you to me for helping you .

Y/n - t.t.t.hank you a.a.lpha

Jungkook- not in this way .

Y/n looked at him with her confused face . Soon she was pulled on his lap .

Y/n - a.a.lpha ..

Jungkook- yes baby

He said hugging her waist and pulled her close . He snaked his hands on her tiny waist. 

Y/n - l.l.unch aa..alpha ?

Jungkook- wait here only .

Y/n stayed quiet as she did not dared to even utter a single word.  Meanwhile jungkook was busy giving hickeys all over her neck .

Y/n did not wanted this as she couldn't even healed herself from yesterday night's torture. 

Y/n - p.p.p.pls s.s.top

Jungkook stopped his actions and looked into the poor girl eyes . Her eyes showed pure fear of getting scolded and ending in a miserable state .

Jungkook really wanted to ruin her again but seeing her in such fearsome condition made him a little ruthless.  He himself knew that he can't go much rough on a 16 years old girl orelse she won't be able to walk to for months.

Jungkook- go make lunch .

Y/n just nodded and with pain staking body went out of the room .

Timeskip to night .

Jungkook came back from night walk . He thought that his omega would serve him with water but he can't see his omega anywhere .

Jungkook- y/n ? Y/n .. y/n

He shouted but no response. 

Y/n pov

Oh no ! He is here .. you are dead now y/n you are dead . What will he do if he gets to know about this .. even I can't do anything. 

A/n pov

Y/n was crying in washroom . Soon she heard footsteps coming near to washroom door .

Jungkook pov

She must be in room sleeping her ass off . Let's go and see.. . Crying sound ? From washroom?

A/n pov

As soon as jungkook opened the washroom door he saw y/n sitting on the pot . Her hand on her mouth to prevent her cryings . He didn't understood that why she was crying . For the whole day he did not even scolded or did anything with her .

Y/n - p.p.p.pls li.listen o.once p.p.pls i.i..

Jungkook- in room right now. 

With this he slammed the washroom door making her flinch. 

Y/n pov

Ahh he is angry now and being his toy he will now pour all his anger, frustration on me .

Soon y/n also came out with her head hung low. 

Jungkook- why were you crying?

Y/n - s.s.soryy a.aa.alpha

Jungkook- this is not the answer to my question

He shouted as he marched towards her . His well built body was now towering over her tiny body.  He slide his finger under her chin and made her look up to him .

Jungkook- answer me ( husky voice )

Y/n - p.p.periods ( she whispered)

Jungkook- so ?

Y/n - i.i s.stained t.the b.bbed.. s.sheet

Jungkook pov

Hmm she got her periods and stained the bedsheet. Let her go Jungkook let her go . She can't handle my beast side .. if you do anything right now she won't be able to get up . Already she is weak and now her periods. Look I did not even do anything she is trembling. 

Jungkook- go to washroom.

Y/n - s.s.anitary p.p.ad ..

Jungkook- I am coming with fresh pair of clothes and pads you go and take shower .

Y/n just nodded and went to washroom. 

Timeskip y/n came out . She saw just sitters on the couch. 

Jungkook- change the bedsheet .

Without wasting any second y/n started her work .

Y/n - a.a.lpha d.done .

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤

Byeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖