SCHOOL RULES

Y/n - I promise not to hide anything from you .

Jungkook- good girl . I have rules for school too . Will tell you tomorrow. 

Y/n - I have decided your name .

Jungkook- tell me ..

He says as he pulls y/n into his bare chest . His neck resting on her crook as his hands wrapped around her waist .

Y/n - kookie. 

Jungkook- hmm

He hummed as he starts giving licks on her neck . Giving hickeys and biting them .

Y/n just closed her eyes not wanting to make her husband upset as he is already doing much for her . He is allowing her for continuing school .

Meanwhile jungkook was exploring her neck area . Y/n was still afraid of what is coming ahead but decided to keep quite .

Soon jungkook made her lay straight and hovered above her and within a moment he started to kiss her. But this time this kiss was different . It was passionate and full of love not like others .

Jungkook- kiss me back darling .

He mumbled between the kiss .

Y/n started to move her lips but the poor girl did not knew what to do . She was trying her level best to match his speed but she couldn't. Jungkook smirked seeing her attempts .

Soon he started to undress himself while he was watching each and every action of y/n .

Her eyes not wanting to look up but still not denying the man hovering above her. 

Jungkook- darling ..

His gentle voice made her look up .

Jungkook who was now sitting on top of her with both the legs opposite side spoke .

Jungkook- I will stop here hmm . I know you don't want it , it's okay .

Y/n was amazed by his behavior but she felt bad somewhere for not making her alpha feel pleasure . With this jungkook layed beside and again pulled her into a his bare chest .

Jungkook- y/n since I am letting you go to school that doesn't allows you to break rules . I have a different set kf rules for your schooling .

Y/n - yes kookie .

Jungkook blushed for the first time listening to his sweet nickname from her wife mouth. He felt butterflies dancing in his stomach. 

Jungkook- so the rules are -

1) I want you to be a good student .

2) No matter what after dinner you will be sitting with me and I will teach you . No excuses for this .

3) I want good grades and no complains  from your school .

4) NEVER EVER LIE TO ME IF YOU SCORE BAD GRADES TELL ME . IF I FIND THEM OUT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU KNOW ..

5) Your work should be complete on time .

6) Study hard whole week except Saturday night and Sunday ( rest )

Y/n was carefully listing to all his words and fitting them in her tiny brain .

Y/n - I want to ask something

Jungkook- speak

Y/n - from when I will go to school ?

Jungkook- from day after tomorrow. And any problem tell me I am here ways with you. 

Y/n - yes kookie thank you soo much .

Jungkook creased her back as she snuggled more in him. 

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

How are you ☺ 💗 💓 💛 😊 🙂 ☺ 💗

Pls vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗

Byeeeeeeeeee love you all ❤💕💙💟💖💗💚💜🧡🖤🥰🥰🤍🤍🌌🌌🌌