𝐂𝐡.2: 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

TW: Minor mentions of su*c*de. Non-angsty, like last chapter.

3rd pov

The first thing that Min Joon notice upon opening the first chapter was the presence of a fat man smoking. A fat man that look like a typical delinquent by the tattoos. He guessed that the character was nothing more than some typical bully who only appears in one or two chapters to bully the protagonist.

And unfortunately, he was absolutely correct when he bullied the main character of the story. A small, chubby guy with glasses that didn't show his eyes. He wondered to himself on how that was possible, but he just shrugged it off as manhwa logic.

Speaking of which, seeing the 'interesting' artstyle send his brain into an array of confusion. He was confused on how did the author went from this to the current artstyle. He then realised that this all boils down to the evolution of the author's drawing skills, which makes sense considering the webtoon's 8+ year run.

Despite that, he managed to get invested through sympathy for the main character. In his own words, he doesn't deserve such harsh treatment from his peers, to the point of being called a 'piggy'. It reminded Min Joon of the bullying incidents around his country.

For such a cutesy name, its usage as a derogatory word feels quite uncomfortable.

Although, Min Joon secretly hopes that the MC stop being harsh on his kind mother. He doesn't mind the MC venting his frustrations out, but what he does mind was the person that ended up receiving the harsh end of the stick. His mother was too much of a sweetheart to be treated like shit anyway.

Two chapters later, he learns what the premise meant by a different body. The MC ends having control over two bodies; his original chubby self and a tall and attractive body. The whereabouts of the latter was never explained, so he just chalked it up to manhwa logic again.

However, something peculiar catches his attention. It wasn't the high amount of people that complimented him, but rather the school that the MC was attending.

Jae Won High School...Why did that name rings a bell in his mind?

Almost immediately, Min Joon opens his computer to search the school. After doing some research, he comes to a realisation that Jae Won High isn't some fictional school. Jae Won High is an actual popular school when it comes to unconventional schooling experiences in Seoul.

No wonder the names sounds familiar to him. How the hell did this manage to fly under the radar that is copyright infringement?

He was thankful that he overheard a conversation about the school in the past. This school didn't become famous for creating

He then tries to search the school on his phone, to try and see if the school is available on 'R' mode. To his surprise, there isn't a school website available. Instead, the name directed him to a page on the 'Lookism Fandom Wikia'.

In terms of similarities, both of them describes the school's various departments; ranging from the fashion department to the animation department. They also listed the preparatory school as an alternative to the typical school, offering practical training and given more liberty to the students as an example. However, that's when the similarities ends.

Based on what was displayed on his computer, the school's website has a fully-detailed description of each department, including the benefits of being in one of them. They even have an application process available there, so that's a benefit.

But on the fandom page, the school didn't went into full-detailed on the departments, only listing some trivia about these departments. Rather, it ends up listing the MC and every notable student who attended there, no matter how big or small their role were.