𝐂𝐡.24: 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐨

3rd pov

Three months. Three months has passed since Crystal's 'twin' visited J High School as her own guardian. While the school remains the same as before, certain aspects have changed within those few months of school. And by changes, it specifically meant the students themselves. 

Turns out, a schedule consisting of weekly taekwondo sessions does a body good. While his body remain the skinny shape that he grew accustomed to, Min Joon didn't expect his body to feel more active than ever. It was like he could do a few push-ups without struggling,  He won't let go of his lazy habits, but he no longer minded a little bit of workout occasionally.

And no, it ain't enough gonna rid his suicidal thoughts anytime soon. Best to leave it suppressed for now.

But he wasn't the only one experiencing some form of change. The people around him also went through the same thing, though it mostly applies to some of the important classmates within the canon.

Jiho remains the same person he always was, but attending the same taekwondo sessions was definitely a small change on his part. Not every single session within those three months, just once or twice per month. Min Joon was initially surprised, considering it was coming from someone with a habit of victimizes himself, but he eventually got used to his classmate tagging along. He just hopes he doesn't view him as a tool to climb up the hierarchy. That mindset didn't seal his canon fate for no reason, after all.

At least Jiho can defend himself. To a certain degree.

Speaking of Jiho, the person who beat him up at the cafeteria months ago went through the exact opposite. Doo, the guy in question, got involved in a Pacebook situation where he and another person made fun of a popular 'gangster' online. As they garnered more popularity, the guy responded by kidnapping the two of them into a construction site. This resulted in Zack, Daniel and Vasco rescuing them while filming a video that outed the entire act the so-called 'gangster' put on.

Yes. The fraud put up an entire act of a gangster for clout. Sounds like any social media influencers, but that isn't what he should focus on. Rather, how does this situation impact Doo as a whole?

Well, the experience humbled the guy a lot. So much that he begins acting kinder towards people like Jiho. Min Joon can't forget seeing Doo offered the guy his pair of gym clothes, but he still got a long way to go before becoming the beloved meme within the community.

Other than that, Min Joon recalled that his seatmate got over his fear of dogs. He learnt this information through a conversation he had with Jay regarding a debate over cats and dogs. While his friend would prefer cats in the past, he changed his mind regarding the subject instead.

 Apparently, he adopted four unnamed pups from Daniel since the latter could only afford to care for the mother of its pups, Enu. The quiet blonde even showed him a photo of the four pups all grown up; four golden Labrador retrievers sporting in their fabulous clothings. Min Joon wondered how does pups grew that fast but the Internet responded by dogs grew faster than humans does.

Moving on from that depressing fact, Min Joon heard about Daniel getting a modelling job. Considering how handsome the guy is, it was a no-brainer for him to accept such offer from Kian Clothing Company. Sure, he would've gotten a better offer from the other company, Oh Kee Hee Company. But with hindsight regarding their treatment towards ugly people, he was glad Daniel made the right decision. Besides, the outfits looked good on him to consider shopping there.

On an unrelated note, his NewTube channel was doing well despite having a relatively inconsistent release schedule. He did, however, released a new video covering the whole Pacebook situation. It gained some decent views around the 100k mark, but it took three months for it to achieve such a view count. But hey, at least he was making enough money from it to not consider it a failure.