𝐂𝐡.15: 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

3rd pov

After 10 long days of preparation, the day of the festival have arrived upon them.

The moment that the school opened its gates was when everyone started rushing inside like the start of a meet-and-greet. In all honesty, the manhwa doesn't do this place justice when describing just how crowded the place was.

Stalls were filled to the brim with crowds, leading to a positive aura surrounding the place. A multitude of activities took place, ranging from department-oriented to carnival-styled. Heck, they even got two former seniors to stir up the crowd with their club music.

Man, this was indeed the life of the party.

Normally, he would've been a stall helper like most students should. However, since the stalls were packed with enough workforce, he was no longer needed for any enquires. Whatever, at least he had the freedom to do whatever he wanted. And the first course of action was to check out the stalls.

The first stall he encountered focused on boxing, with Zack held as the target to beat. The goal was to land a hit on him within a single minute, all under the cheap price of 5 won. Being the boxer that he is, he went untouched around 10 people in a row. All of that just to avoid attending the slave auction, if his unfocused expression was anything to go by.

No surprise that Daniel was chosen as the representative for the auction. Not like he had a say in the matter anyway. Part of him felt pity towards him, but Min Joon quietly brushed it off for its necessity as a canon event.

Plus, seeing Jiho getting treated fairly for once felt pleasant to him. Even if the boxer's friends have their own way of doing it.

Moving on, he passed by the booth held by the Baking Department. With the only two students having a spat over their incompetence, something tells him that they'd take a huge loss from their poor sales. Not even a decade-old bread sword could salvage their disaster.

Not feeling hungry at the moment, he skipped over to the Architecture Department booth. It was an arm wrestling match against Vasco, which managed to make a sustainable amount of money. Despite that, he wasn't happy that its audience was limited to only males, even letting out some tears for comedy effect.

Hearing Jace telling him to change their plans, Min Joon decided to stepped into the conversation for once.

"Hey, Jace." he greeted him, who waved at him in response. "How's business?"

"Good, but it could be better." he sighed with uncertainty. "Any suggestions?"

"Well...,I do have one idea."

"I'm listening."

In the end, his idea on attracting a diverse audience works.

Turns out bets can make you a lot of money. People were willingly to bet a lot on to see the variety of objects Vasco could pick up. Heck, it even attracted some of the females' attention like Vasco hoped. Although, Min Joon honestly felt that they were only attracted to the muscles that his schoolmates flexed under his tank top.

With the architecture department ranking in lots of money, he bid farewell to them and made his way towards the booth for the Animation department.

There, the booth was selling an array of products; ranging from different sizes of artistic portraits on display to the art prints and stickers laying on the table. Each with varying degrees of prices. The booth was indeed popular with the people, so he decided to check it out for himself.

Once reached, he was greeted by the presence of a female student at the counter. She had dark brown hair, fair complexion and a slim physique that was similar to the shape of a pear. Not to sound like he was discriminating her body, just pointing out from what his keen eyes viewed.