𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭

3rd pov

"So, Min Joon. Why do you choose to hang out at such a place?"

A genuine question coming from Jiho's mouth. Min Joon quickly answered him without second thoughts.

"Because I want to?" he snickered as they stare towards the familiar signboard. Having his hangout take place during his class would've normally clashed, but who says you can't combine the two? Pretty sure that the son doesn't mind having another person in his class. At least, he thinks it is. Talk about being delusional.

"Honestly, I thought you were joking." said Jiho. "A dojang for a hangout spot? Are you crazy?"

"Nah, the class held on Saturday evenings. And since today is an evening, I thought...why not do this?"

"...No wonder you asked me to bring a towel and a bottle." Jiho remarked, realising what he meant in his message.

"Wasn't the location clear enough?" retorted Min Joon. 

"Honestly, I wish it was anywhere but here instead." he rolled his eyes before noticing his disappearance. Seeing him walking up the stairs, he called for him to wait while he catches up. By the time he does so, Min Joon had already opened the door on the second floor.

"Woah, you looked exhausted." he smirked, noticing the exhausted sigh from Jiho. "Hope that you can keep up the energy, especially for a kick."

"What are you-?" he asked before getting interrupted by the sight of someone doing a spin kick on a punching back. With the presence of the taekwondo uniform, Jiho gulped in response.

"Taehun! Guess who's back?" called Min Joon, catching the attention of his hyung when he turned his head.

"Min Joon, you're not late this time." he said in an amused tone. Min Joon rolled his eyes; what a way to call back to his first session.

"Haha, funny." he rolled his eyes in a sarcastic manner.

"Change to your uniform. We're gonna star-" Taehun halted when he notices Jiho standing beside his student. "A friend of yours?"

"Yes, Taehun. He'll only join us for this session." said Min Joon. He was then greeted by a tense glare from him, right before opening his mouth.

"And you didn't text me that, because..."

"Because I forgot?"

Taehun wanted to facepalm so badly. This kid is gonna be the death of him, he swears.

"Whatever, I'll see if there's a spare uniform for you." he pointed at him before leaving the room. Jiho felt slightly awkward about the situation, tapping on his classmate's shoulder to talk.

"I didn't expect your master to be a teenager." he told him. "He definitely looks like a sunbae, or a hyung."

"Well, that's the perks of being a year older." he replied nonchalantly. "Not like his father can teach me or anything."

"Really? But why?"

His question was left unanswered when Taehun returned with a uniform that was similar to Min Joon. Smaller in terms of size, but quite indistinguishable nonetheless. Quite the detail that he wasn't expected, seeing as his height wasn't far off from his classmate.

"What's your name?" asked Taehun, glancing at Jiho.

"Me?" Jiho pointed to himself.

"Um, duh?" he said with an annoyed tone. "You think I'm talking to a wall?"

"N-No, you don't." he shakes his head. As he took his uniform for a little changing session, it leaves an opportunity for Min Joon to strike a conversation.