𝐂𝐡.6: 𝐃𝐚𝐲 1

3rd pov

Park Hyungseok, also known as Daniel Park

Park Hyungseok, also known as Daniel Park. The protagonist of Lookism, he was one of the most popular characters of the story. And seeing his beauty up close, Min Joon could sense the main character energy coming from him.

To have such beauty as him that catches everyone's attention. Boy, he could never!

Still, he does have a soft spot for the guy despite his naivety. After all, how do you feel if you suddenly found yourself in another body? Let alone the ability of switching between this and his original body?

Yes, the guy in the video was Daniel's original body. The one where he was constantly bullied till the point of transferring to this school. That fact alone makes him guiltier for not helping, remembering that this was the only way to avoid getting bullied from the video. Society functions on pretty privilege, after all.

Naturally, the most obvious thing to do is to strike up a conversation with him. Both of them are indeed the new students for this semester, so bonding over their new circumstances makes total sense. As for how he's gonna talk to him, Min Joon will have to thanked Mr. Unknown for providing him tips to talk to a real 'fictional' character. No more talking to imaginary people in his head; that can be done later. He better not mess this conversation up!

"Wow, only your first day here and you manage to garnered people's attention." started Min Joon, trying his best to not sound awkward.

"Yeah..." he responded. "But how do you know that?"

"Because this school doesn't have someone as handsome as you." complimented Min Joon. "If you weren't a new student, you would've been well-known in this school."

"Sure..." he responded timidly. Min Joon sensed that Daniel was worried about getting bullied, something that resulted from his low self-esteem. But for now, best to not address the elephant in the room.

"So what's your name?"

"Park Hyungseok. You?"

"Kim Minjoon. Which department are you in?"

"Fashion department."

"Really? The exact department that I'm joining." surprised Min Joon. Not like he doesn't know that from the start, but gotta act oblivious for plot's sakes.

"You're a new student too?" he asked him before he nodded his head. "That's great! How about we become transfer buddies?!"

"Transfer buddies?" he wondered while staring at Daniel's eyes that filled with hope. Damn, this guy is good at doing puppy eyes.

"Fine, I accept." smiled Min Joon calmly. He then grabs Daniel's hand and enters the school together. Phew, at least things went with his favor.

While doing so, Min Joon can't help but admired the school's lively environment. Despite looking like a typical school with the emphasis on the color white, seeing people talking to each other makes this school less of a barren wasteland. Not something that he'd engaged unless with a 'fictional' character, but it does make his day less boring to say the least.