𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

3rd pov

A week have passed since he quit the trainee program. It was something he saw coming once the whole Aru incident was resolved. Considering his time within the agency, it was a good decision in the long run. Both in terms of his inconsistent mental health and the overall story of the manhwa. Min Joon no longer needs to be involved with them since the agency won't be important to the journey moving forward.

Not like he told them the actual reason for his departure. He only told them he found the idol life unsuitable, a truth underlaying the full truth for his reasoning. And that's all the agency should know.

He wasn't the only one who quit the agency though. Daniel eventually quit the program for he doesn't suit well in an industry that rely heavily on looks. Considering his original body was bullied for that stigma, Min Joon wasn't surprised by it. Plus, Duke's sheer determination will let him blossom in the industry without Daniel's help. Heck, he couldn't be proud of the guy for getting promoted to Class B.

Speaking of which, the news of DG being the new CEO of PTJ Entertainment went viral across social media. His name and the company itself were trending tremendously to the point where they were the current most searched topic on Naver. On top of that, the news surrounding Aru's nude photoshoot and her company were debunked as just 'rumors'.

Yes, merely 'rumors'. A cute word to denounced anything malicious within the company, let alone powerful enough for the public to eat it up like nothing. Such a classic PR move for the idol industry.

As for Aru, she cancelled her contract with them and remained out of the spotlight ever since. Min Joon doesn't know what will happen to her, nor bother to find out when they weren't close in the first place. Even though there was a tiny hint she went back to her old habits, he hoped Aru could reconnect with Lasol and Oliver again. A hope that may not come true, but who knows if it does?

Lasol became the leader of Class A, with her solo debut coming on the way. Joy already quit the trainee program once Daniel was no longer in it, confirming her doomed one-sided crush on him. For Oliver, however, he finally debuted in a boy group called 'Inspirit', which recently became the new kid on the block within the Kpop scene. 

Talk about an overnight success. Not surprised coming from a major agency.

Putting all of that aside, Min Joon lay his head on his school desk. It took him a while for him to adapt back to a weekly school schedule, but he eventually got the hang of it. Still, his exhaustion was excruciating from waking up early from his late sleep. Not like he could do much on a school day.

The moment he waked into his classroom, he noticed Jiho staring at Jay rushing over to Daniel. He didn't talk much with him during the whole trainee fiasco, which he partially blamed on the schedule itself. Not to mention, he seem to be calling out to the blonde to no avail.

"Nice bag, Jiho. A new limited edition Vibe bag, right?"

Jiho turned around to notice his friend, holding a wallet on his right hand. "Min Joon. Didn't expect you to notice it, nor the brand of the bag. Thank you."

Not like he could not ignore that. He would've shrugged it off as a normal bag had Jiho not made a mental fit in the manhwa. His complaint of the two born with a silver spoon was ironic, considering where Daniel got his fashionable wardrobe from. That's not even counting the bag Jiho owned. His mother brought him that, not him.

"Jaeyeol really seem to like Hyungseok, huh?"

"What do you mean, Jiho?"

"You didn't know? That guy comes running to him whenever he calls." he complained, stuffing the wallet inside his coat. "I swear, everytime Hyungseok needed some help, Jaeyeol magically appeared out of nowhere to assist."