𝐂𝐡.20: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐧 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, VIOLENCE AND BLOOD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

3rd pov

Hearing the loud sounds of laughter was enough for Min Joon to open his eyes. Letting out a soft yawn, he adjusted himself to a sitting position before looking around the room. Aside from himself, everyone was awake from their slumber. Well, everyone except Daniel and Jiho. Just one look at them for him to understand the source of the laughters.

Daniel's face was covered with markers, specifically his face cheeks and around his mouth area. Seeing the fake moustache and beard reminded him of Vasco a bit, minus the words 'GOOF' written in full capital letters on his cheek. Oh, and a swirl on his other cheek. And yet, his marks were tamer compared to Jiho, whose entire body was covered with markers to the point that he look like a paint job. And that's not even considering the amount of puking he did last night.

The room was a mess from last night, not surprising considering what occurred last night. Still, it didn't stop Min Joon from cleaning up the room with the others. Better not get in any trouble with the instructors, that'd be more time-consuming for the day.

"Does anyone have any alcohol wipe?" called Min Joon before someone passed him a box of alcohol wipe to him. Deducing that Zack was the one passing it, Min Joon thanked him before focusing his attention on Jiho.

"Wake the hell up, Jiho!" he shouted loud enough for him to wake up.

"W-What time is it?" yawned Jiho as he adjusts to a sitting position.

"7.45 am. 15 minutes before breakfast starts." he told him before holding his hand. "Don't mind me wiping you with these alcohol wipes."

"Wait, why do you need that..." he went silent upon seeing his dirty palm. "Nevermind. Do your work."

Min Joon proceeded to wipe the hell out of his friend, desperately wanting to get rid of those markings. Unfortunately, scrubbing through several layers of markings is both a daunting and time-consuming task. Heck, he even had to give up halfway from time constraints, leaving a few barely visible markings on his classmate.

"Well, at least I made some progress?" he smiled awkwardly before lending his hand. "Jiho, sorry but I'd continue settling it tomorrow."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope, I'm not. At least you got a cool beard." he told him nonchalantly, giving him a thumbs up.

"Oh, haha. Funny." he sighed sarcastically before taking another alcohol wipe. As he stood up to wipe his chin, Min Joon felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to spot Soo-Yuen holding a wig that signalled him the next action in place. Dressing up as the opposite gender for the entire day.

To his surprise, the clothes Mira picked fits his body type. A white shirt with black sleeves matches his type of clothing, which also pairs well with the pair of jeans short provided. Not to mention, the long black wig blends smoothly with his natural hair that he almost believed it was the real deal. When all was said and done, he admires himself in the mirror long enough to fall in love with the outfit. Who knew that female clothes can suit him quite well?

Checking his legs, he was glad that his legs doesn't look too hairy. That would've been an unfortunate giveaway, especially regarding his plans for the day. After touching up his face, he stepped out of the bathroom in a confident manner.

Thank god that nobody was present in the male's bathroom when he was changing. That'd be awkward as hell.