𝐂𝐡.31: 𝐏𝐓𝐉 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

3rd pov

"You heard about the news about Aru?"

The question coming from Oliver's mouth wasn't said for no reasons. The recent news regarding Aru's departure from PTJ Entertainment spread like wildfire across social media. Even more so when she started her own company. Her name was climbing across the search results, alongside the damaged image of PTJ Entertainment themselves.

Funny how all of that started when Aru asked the CEO for a loan of 10 billion won to 'build a house'. A ploy to open her own company in order to climb up the empty ladder of fame. Since she's already so close to the very top, why stop there? The thirst of an obsessive artist...

Of course, he chose to response nodding his head in agreement. Nothing great comes from sounding suspicious, especially when your source of information is a manhwa that viewed your world as a fictional medium. The kind of information not meant for people in here, aside from himself who became aware.

Talk about some unintentional main character energy there.

"The atmosphere is ugly at the office, but let's just...practice hard." sighed Oliver, which snapped Min Joon out of his thoughts. He noticed him and Lasol were the most affected by the situation, while the others were more or less neutral about it. Including Vasco, whom Min Joon remained confused about his presence here. Perhaps to keep up the bodyguard lie?

"Excuse me, but I gotta go to the bathroom." Daniel told them before standing up from the ground.

"Sure, but please be safe." Oliver sighed again in response. Once Daniel proceeded to leave the room, Min Joon noticed the hesitance written all over Lasol's face. Her hand were gripped tightly around her iPot, as if something was bothering her immensely.

"Lasol, are you alright? You look like something's bothering you." he asked her kindly.

"Well...um..." she trailed off initially, looking conflicted before finding the words to answer. "I can't help but feel worried about Aru."

"I mean, I understand that her sudden departure from the company was shocking, but..."

"Do you remember the sponsor she have?"

"That one gangster who looked influential?"

"Yeah, him." she nodded before continued, "He also offered to sponsor me before Aru. I rejected him because I don't believe he's a good person."

"So you think Aru may be in trouble?" questioned Joy with concern.

"Maybe. It's only a gut feeling, so I may be wrong. But still..."

"You ain't the only one, Lasol." Oliver piped up with his tired demeanour. "How does Aru able to gain a lot of money for the company? She's a rich person, but surely not enough to start a company within a week."

"Sounds quite suspicious, if you think about it."

"Good point, Duk Hwa." Oliver noted to his statement. "What do you think, Min Joon?"

Just as he was about to open his mouth, a loud opening sound of the door caught evryone off-guard. They turned around to look at a sweaty Daniel, catching his breathe while looking worried simultaneously.

"Hyungseok, are you okay?" asked Vasco immediately. "What happened?"

"Aru's been forced to take a nude photoshoot!"

Almost immediately, Min Joon hear the sounds of gasps from the girls and saw the visible anger from the boys. As for himself, he acted shocked over an information he was aware of.