𝐂𝐡.22: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫?

3rd pov

It had been two weeks since he was discharged from the hospital. Nothing much had changed, since people usually moved on with their life. He already returned Mira's clothes to her, all while making sure a certain simp doesn't misunderstood the situation. As for Heemin, he was sentenced to prison as new evidences were discovered regarding his previous crimes. Suffice to say, he'd have a longer sentence for the world to not get tainted by the likes of him.

Other than that, no new development had occurred for his somewhat mundane life. An odd thing to conclude considering he was living in a manhwa world, for damn sakes. That was until the teacher opened his mouth to announce something important.

"Class, we have a transfer student."

It was enough for the classroom to go on a frenzy, trying to figure out who the transfer student is. A single mention of their gender from the teacher's mouth was enough for the boys to get excited over her mysterious appearance. However, they went silent once the girl in questioned entered the classroom and faced the classroom.

She wore a female school uniform on her short and obese body. Her face looked strikingly similar to Daniel in his original body, except her hair was a tad longer than his. She then open her mouth to introduce herself to the others.

"Hello. I'm Crystal Choi. Nice to meet you."

As the girl went to her seat, he remembered that she isn't some random girl who coincidentally bear the name of the other Crystal

As the girl went to her seat, he remembered that she isn't some random girl who coincidentally bear the name of the other Crystal. She doesn't bear a similar appearance to the original Daniel for no reason. But Min Joon don't wanna bother it for now, not when he observed the mean remarks she received from the others. Most notably, Doo and his two forgettable friends. He had to remind himself about Doo's character growth within the future. Otherwise, the guy wouldn't be worshipped in an ironic manner by the fandom.

Thankfully, Daniel took the job of intercepting their mockery and introduce himself to the student. Crystal offer a small polite smile in response, a smile that came off as fake to him. However, Min Joon can't really fault her for doing so, considering she'd end up a loner if her response was rude or getting called a slut if her smile was bigger.

Yes, there is another reason for her fake smile. But that won't be important for today. Not when Daniel was content with her non-verbal response despite his oblivious stance.

While minding his own business, Min Joon noticed the gaze she was giving him. She seemed to be judging him, wondering the type of person he was. It was a good thing he looked plainly average today, blurring the line between popular and outsider that made her harder to judge. After all, there's not much you can write about an average person.

Luckily, her gaze was interrupted by the voice of Zack, who told the others to not make fun of her. As the others went back to their seats, a few of them secretly Some might think he was putting on an act, when in reality it was the result of character growth. He wouldn't become such a fan-favourite otherwise.