𝐂𝐡.23: 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐚

3rd pov

"I'm sorry, Taehun isn't here right now."

A sense of confusion hit Min Joon upon hearing that sentence. He didn't come all the way to the dojang for nothing. Not when he already invited his friend for another training session on his usual Saturday session.

He already informed Taehun about inviting Jiho to the session unlike last time. Heck, there wasn't any messages from him regarding last-minute cancellation. In fact, Min Joon practically assumed Taehun would be waiting in the dojang by now. Instead, it was the opposite that came into fruition instead.

But no, hearing that from his father of all people made his mind confused. Was he mad at him for some reason? Did he have any last-minute business to settle? He needed some answers.

"What do you mean, Mr. Hansu? Shouldn't he be there for the session by now?"

"Yeah, but he's sure taking his time to come back." he responded, facing the clock on the wall.

"Well, where did he go anyway?"

"He went out for a walk a while ago. He should be back by now."

As much as his words were meant to assure him, Min Joon wasn't entirely ease by them. Instead, he was typing a message to Taehun regarding his whereabouts. The guy wasn't a taekwondo prodigy for no reason, surely nothing bad could happen to him right?

Well, except for the time he got shot in the stomach, but that's for the future. Nothing relating to the current situation whatsoever.

After hitting the 'send' button, he stared at his phone in the hopes of a response. Just one fucking response shall send his mind at ease. Maybe he's digging too deep into this but he can't be help himself sometimes.

Just then, he received a text message from his DMs, but it wasn't coming from Taehun. Instead, it was Jiho who texted about his arrival to him. As soon as he read that, a doorbell was heard from the distance. He looked at his left to see none other than Jiho in a stylish ensemble accompanying his bag.

"Ah, Jiho. Glad to see you here." he greeted with a calm expression, hiding his pent-up frustration from earlier. "Did you see Taehun on the way?"

"Glad to see you too. Why are you asking anyway?"

"Well, do you see him right now?"

Jiho looked around the dojang with his own eyes, understanding what his classmate meant.

"Nope."

"Exactly. Hansu-shi said he should be back by now." he added with a frown. "But now I'm starting to doubt that."

Jiho took a seat on his left, placing his bag on the floor before staring at him. "Jeez, man. I'm certain that asshole would be here anytime soon."

"Heh. He'll arrive soon, I hope.." he chuckled with uncertainty. With not much to do, he decided to strike a conversation with Jiho to compensate the wasted time. "Nice bomber jacket by the way."

"Thanks." he gave a flattered response. He was definitely winning in the impression game, alright. Sort of.

"So, what state will you be once the session finishes?"

"Not sure. It hasn't even started."

"I'm just asking a hypothetical question, Jiho."

Jiho went silent for a few seconds before letting out a response, "Honestly, I would be tired by the end. The asshole is quite strict if you ask me."

"With only one session?"

"Yeah? Does that honestly change?"

Who you are calling an asshole?"