𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎

3rd pov

Funny how time quickly passes without an inch of notice. One moment you could be having fun, the next thing you knew, everything went back to normal. And attending school is one of those normal things that a teenager have to fulfill. Much to the dismay of the protagonist of this fanfic.

You might think his feelings towards would change thanks to attending J High. And in all honesty, Min Joon's hatred for the place does simmers down thanks to the more linear approach for such a vocational school. But as much freedom as it provides, Min Joon still held a grudge for the school life itself. 

But he'd admit, the presence of his classmates lessen that grudge a little. In fact, it is possibly the only thing preventing him from dropping out entirely. That, and that the fashion course ain't even that bad. Some of the subjects seems cool enough, especially since he could pull off the right outfit. Just don't expect him to be a fashion designer, since his sewing skills are left much to be desired.

Now that he thought about it, his class felt different compared to last week. It may not look like it, but it was the little details that counts. For example, Mira went through a hairstyle change; sporting a bun instead of her braids. A hairstyle that most fans associated her with, even since her date with Zack a few days ago.

That was one of the benefits of knowing them through a manhwa. Just because Daniel was the MC there, doesn't mean that it won't focus on others' perspectives. But Min Joon won't let the couple know, for obvious reasons. Plus, best to not face the wrath of a simp that sucks at masking their jealousy.

Speaking of the simp, there was something inevitably different about Zack. While his personality remains the same from last week, it was the little details that stood out. Like how he stopped picking up fights so often, for example. The influence that Mira have on him was undeniable, almost like a loyal dog to its owner.

In all honesty, Min Joon was glad that the boxer could be calm for once. From a bully to a better person, he wouldn't be one of the popular main characters had his personality remains the same. The perks of a character development, ain't no other way to describe such a change.

But other than that, school was boring as usual. Nothing special.

And then, a student walked in before class started. A short student with stylish black hair and a pair of square glasses. He may be wearing a typical school uniform, but the difference was highlighted by a few small details.

A pair of limited edition sneakers. A pair of expensive glasses? A second-handed Chrome Hearts ring? That effectively speaks rich, and he would've believed had the manhwa not existed. Too bad that it was there to impress people with materialistic possessions.

Namsoo Lee, the name of the aforementioned student. The kind of person to judge someone's wealth off their looks. Min Joon knew better to not bother the irrelevant guy, so he shifted his attention to the window instead.

Still, he wouldn't mind prying into a conversation. And judging by what he overheard, he let out a soft laugh over a comment made between Zack and Namsoo. That being, the former thinking that two people wearing the same pair of shoes look like a couple. An untrue suggestion, but fun to giggle at.

At least the hot-headed boxer let him off without much of a grudge. How peaceful.

He then turned his focus towards Jay, who was silently gazing without moving his mouth. Everything about his attire, from the many varieties of Chrome Hearts rings to his luxurious watch, was plastered to the brink with expensive brands. Heck, that's not even considering his branded kicks and his custom-printed bag.

If that doesn't speak rich boy, then what does?

An independent rich boy whose mouth doesn't utter a word. A good-looking boy with a good reputation, but so quiet that his presence wasn't well-known. In fact, Min Joon can't remember hearing him speak before, which made his understanding of the silent language all the more engaging. Perhaps he could experience what Daniel went through to understand him more.