𝐂𝐡.5: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

3rd pov

True to his word, Min Joon does indeed go through hell.

By the time that his first session ended, he came out looking sweaty as hell from the tiresome training. Despite knowing that Taehun wouldn't go easy on him, he wasn't expecting him to be harsh to him from the get-go. Especially on the first session, mind you.

Call it an exaggeration, but this is coming from someone who places fitness as an afterthought. So much for karma hitting him like a truck.

But the most painful part was when he was instructed to do a split. Despite having a skinny body, he wouldn't call himself a flexible person. As such, it comes as no surprise that he can't do a single one to save his life. 

Gosh, the internal pain from his sore legs is still present. Thank god that Taehun choose to have their session on a weekly basis, because he can't see himself surviving a daily session.

But despite that, it wasn't all that bad. As harsh as the session was, Taehun was an expert tutor 

Having a cool taekwondo uniform is one perk that he can accept. A white uniform with a black and red collar on the V-neck top and a white belt to signifies his status as a beginner. The Adidas logo also makes it look fresh, so it was definitely worth getting the freebie.

Plus, as wild as he is, he'd admit that Taehun is an excellent taekwondo tutor. Enough to prove that his black belt isn't just for show. Bonus point for teaching him ITF-style instead of the commonly used WT-style. That'd be useful for any incoming fights.

So in a weird sense of admiration, his first session was a successful one. As long as he practice the basis, then everything would go in his favor. Oh, and getting used to Taehun's teaching methods. That's the price to pay to achieve his newfound purpose, he sighed.

But kicks can only get you so much till it reaches its limits. A street fight requires you to use your body to defend yourself. So what's the point of kicking someone if you don't know how to punch someone?

For that reason, Min Joon turned to the Internet as a source of guidance. Thanks to the webtoon 'How To Fight', he already has a name for the Newtube channel in mind. A channel that the story's MC encountered when he accidentally made a typo on his search bar.

It goes by the name of 'ehrgkTKdna', but he (and the fans) would like to call him 'Samdak.' A fitting name for the tutor that donned a big chicken mask.

Initially, he was confused with the content of the channel. 'Samdak' not speaking a loud tone, the realistic-looking video, no gibberish on the title, and 50k+ subscribers? Is this channel really the same channel that the MC watched?

And then his computer said that it was on 'R' mode.

Whoops, how embarassing...

Almost immediately, he switches it back to 'L' mode in shame.

No wonder the website was called Youtube instead of Newtube. You massive idiot!

He then searched up the channel again and it matches the details of the webtoon down to a tee. The gibberish titles, a louder Samdak that stayed true, the single zero digit on his subscriber count, and the similar yet familiar tips within the videos. Definitely the same channel that appeared on the webtoon.

Best to bookmark the channel link instead of subscribing it. Having no subscribers with little views gives the impression that the Newtuber only view his videos. Quite the smart idea from a dumbass, he told himself.

Skipped forward to Sunday evening, Min Joon decided to go to the salon for his monthly haircut session. Nothing too special, just the usual routine of trimming, washing, and drying his hair. Not that he can dye his hair anyway, that privilege belongs to the beauty department.