𝐂𝐡.3: 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

3rd pov

Min Joon's eyes were met with the sheer brightness of sunlight. It was so bright that he forcefully got up from his bed, close the entire window with the curtains, then went back up to his bed. And if you think that's a walk in a park, try doing that while climbing up and down on the only staircase that connects the room together.

So much for wanting some peaceful sleep. Damn you, sunlight.

Trying to close his eyes, it became pretty clear that his mood isn't allowing himself to sleep. So, he opens up his phone to see the time being 2.00 p.m. on 7th April 2023. Had he not remembered that his phone was still on 'R' mode, he would've been greeted by a shock to the heart.

What a fancy way to describe getting a heart attack, am I right?

He switches his phone's mode to the 'L' mode, which is just his normal operating system with a new name. With the time reading 12.00 p.m. on 19th August 2021, part of him was glad that the entire week was a winter break. I mean, would he get a long sleep if it wasn't?

Well, at least this confirms that last night's events wasn't a fever dream.

Sitting up straight, the first thing that he did was scroll through social media. Seeing posts surrounding the fandom culture of his favorite stories does bring some warmth to his moody heart, ranging from the many impressive fanarts to the various fan theories that people come up with.

Besides, how could he hate something that provided the necessary escapism for his life?

(credit to @Jin on Naver Blog)

Looking from the top of his bed, he remembers just how small his apartment is. The fundamental parts of a typical house, like a kitchen and a living room, are all condensed into a single big room. And yet, the convenience of this type of housing help pleased the guy himself.

A few minutes later, he left his messy bed alone and went downstairs to get some food. Once again, he was met with the realisation that his pantry was becoming a wasteland. With much not options, he chooses to eat an instant cheese ramen bowl.

Definitely a sign that he needs to go grocery shopping. So much for being a lazy piece of shit.

Pouring the soup base into the bowl, he then fills it up with hot water before closing the lid. With a timer set to 4 minutes, he then prepares to open up his computer to binge-watch some NewTube videos.

It was at this moment that he remembers the goal that his mind was set on achieving. A goal about an adventure that involves tempering with the MC's storyline. For that idea to work smoothly, he gotta be smart on approaching this.

Making sure that he doesn't get heavily involve with the MC's storyline is absolutely important, as the opposite can result in a time paradox. One that can essentially fuck up his world to the point of no return. So preventing that from happening is one of his main priorities.