𝐂𝐡.19: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

3rd pov

As the colourful leaves fallen elegantly, it signifies the change of the season. No longer was the weather hot like summer, it simmers down to a breezy autumn. As such, it serves as the reason Min Joon was wearing baggy clothes for the day. A greyish ensemble with a long-sleeve San Jose shirt with dark greyish jeans that were accompanied by a pair of black converses.

Needless to say, it was a comfortable fitting for him. Just something he needs.

Arriving at the bus stop, he walked out with his bagpack

Arriving at the bus stop, he walked out with his bagpack. He then made his way to the school gates, specifically stopping at the assembly area. He spotted his classmates in their travel attires; all in varying fashion styles. Spotting Jay waving at him, Min Joon walked over to their side before placing his bag down.

"Hey, guys. Didn't expect you all to come this early, huh?" he asked them with a sigh.

"Well, what were you expecting?" responded Zack, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Nice outfit by the way."

"Thanks, Jin Sung. Love the long sleeves." he told him, complimenting his striped shirt. He then turned his attention towards Jiho, complimenting his cap that resulted in the boy getting flattered. In all fairness, having a Suprememe logo on his shirt and cap matched well with his blue jeans.

And then, he heard the voices of his female classmates greeting someone. A guy with long yellow sleeve shirt, some blue jeans and a pair of red sneakers. Initially astonished over Daniel rocking that stylish ensemble, his reaction faltered once remembering the person who provided him such clothes. That also counts the Louis Vuitton luggage that stood near his leg.

Soon, the attention was turned over to the principal, who gave a boring speech regarding the duty of a study. He wasn't the only one who felt that boredom, pretty much everyone was feeling that sort of way. Shortly after, it was time to board the bus.

While most people hand over their luggage, Min Joon boarded the bus with his backpack remaining on his back. He followed the direction of his classmates before finding a seat near the window. As he took a seat near the window, he placed his backpack on the vacant seat next to him, knowing that he'd most likely be on his own.

"Hey, is this place taken?"

He looked over to the owner of the voice, acting somewhat surprised that it was Jiho out of all people. Then again, they were distant study partners during the exam month, and that his original seating with Zoe had little effect in the grant scheme of things. So, he shook his head and moved his backpack to allow a seat for the guy.

Since their seats were in the middle, they didn't get the opportunity to play with those at the back. Min Joon doesn't mind that, considering how chaotic things could get with his classmates. He'd much rather tend to his phone, which was basically scrolling through social media.

His peace was slightly interrupted by the commotion at the back, given how Zack was trying so hard to deny his feelings towards Mira thanks to an oddly soft slap to her hands. Regardless how amusing the situation was, the loud noises were getting onto his nerves. To combat this, he put on his earphones and play some music to pass the time.