𝐂𝐡.29: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3rd pov

Min Joon...passed it.

He, to his amusement, somehow actually passed the audition stage. All it took was singing his heart out to a popular song for the staff members to eat it up like it was the next big thing. Perhaps playing into their heartstrings was enough to bag a spot, but he certainly didn't expect it to work as effective as he expected.

Well, if he's gonna see Daniel and Duke in the auditioning room more often, then at least pretend to show some passionate desire to become a trainee for PTJ Entertainment. Plus, it's a good way to improve his acting skills like how some celebrities do. Just pretend to enjoy the idol industry, then quit when it no longer suits him or the stress gets too much. The industry can be mentally-inducing sometimes, afterall.

Stepping out of the bus, he followed the directions provided by the native map app. Only when he was close enough to his destination do he glanced at the tall tower surrounded by a large building. It was easy to spot where PTJ Entertainment resided; the enlarged letters that spell its name and the posters of its popular artists was a noticeable giveaway.

Letting out a sigh, he walked into the building to be greeted by a bright interior of whites and beige. He didn't expect the interior to be this bright, let alone prepare for the sudden appearance. That's when his eyes laid on a marble counter designed for secretaries in mind. He assumed it was the entrance counter and walked over there to greet the person

"Name." they spoke nonchalantly.

"Kim Min Joon." he introduced himself. "Trainee for Class C."

A few typing noises can be heard before they replied, "It should be at the Dance Studio at the right wing on the first floor."

"Thank you." he finished before walking up the staircase. As he reaches the floor, he decided to take off his earphone and shove them into his backpack. Turns out doing that while walking was a bad idea when unfocused, because he shortly bumped into someone on accident.

"O-Oh! Sorry, my bad!" he apologised in a hurry. "Are you-"

"I'm fine, don't worry. Please be careful next time." she assured him with a smile while tidying her clothes. Filled with a sense of relief, Min Joon was about to continue his way before the girl asked him a question.

"Excuse me, do you know where 'Class C' is?"

That question stopped him in his track. Another person in the same class? He took a moment to look at her from his back to observe her. Her green jock jacket that stood out amongst her set of white shirt and blue jeans. Her short stature that made him look tall in comparison. Her fair skin and black eyes that compliment her attractiveness. And to top it all off, a dark, jet-black hair with strange bangs going pass her eyebrows and shoulders.

Suffice to say, Min Joon recognised her as another person from the manhwa. As such, he opened his mouth in response.

"You're also from Class C?"

She raised her eyebrows in amusement before sheepishly responding, "Yeah, the person told me the directions, but I have forgotten which door they specified."

"Well, you're in luck. Same class and a newbie too."

She chuckled a bit at his response. "Lead me the way, then."

"And your name?"

"Jae Hye."

"Min Joon."

"Min Joon...Like MJ?"

The guy snickered at the nickname, nodding in response. "MJ, huh? Never thought of that before."

She smiled again in a more bubbly manner before the two of them continue their search for the room.