𝐂𝐡.13: 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

3rd pov

Another day of school, another day of suffering. Min Joon groaned, wondering how many times will he repeat that sentence in his head. Thank god that his classmates can ease the burden, just seeing them should guarantee that notion.

As he makes his way towards his seat, he can't help but lay his head on the table with his hands surrounds for support. So much for staying up late to binge on the latest chapters, they were quite addicting to his brain. His conversations with Mr. Unknown were also a contributor, but in his defense, he hadn't texted him for a while. Why give a damn if it affects his wellbeing? He's too lazy to give a shit about it anyway.

And then, the squeals coming from the girl. He looked to the door to see Daniel coming in with some fashionable attire. A beige Balmain coat from the current season, a pair of Valentino Camo Rockstud sneakers, a Givenchy Rottweiler bag and a Hublot watch. If it wasn't clear enough what was going on, Daniel was dressed with items from luxury brands from top to bottom. Add on together, and they're worth a grand.

As expected, the jealous boys could do nothing but stare in astonishment over his appearance. Hah, that should shut them up for trying to spread rumors of his poor background. Though, Min Joon admits that this was one of the better ensembles that Daniel wore, whose fashion senses were atrocious to put it lightly.

It wasn't before his eyes landed on a smiling Jay. Min Joon concluded that his desk mate was feeling on cloud nine was because of the birthday gift he gave Daniel yesterday. A lot of expensive casual wear that he claimed to have 'outgrown' him. He probably heard of the gossips those people were spreading, hence his generous act of tossing his clothes to him in a bag. A collection of them, he may add.

No wonder fans start shipping the two together. Jay's actions for him couldn't be read other than some gay undertones, no other how others try to deny it. Heck, the smile only appeared after Daniel tried to thank him to no avail. At this point, Min Joon won't be surprised if Jay ends up being gay for him, even if his feelings will most likely be one-sided.

Holy shit, he just made a rhyme. What a coincidental setup to a punchline...

Moving that aside, it wasn't long before lunchtime arrives again. The same old routine that became the norm ever since Jiho was invited to their lunch table. Min Joon greeted them with a handshake before they make their way to the cafeteria.

"By the way, nice clothes you have." he complimented Daniel. "Where do you get it?"

"Jay gave it to me as a birthday present. Saying that it can't fit him anymore." he replied.

"Hold up, you can also understand him?" asked Min Joon. Daniel also asked the same thing, only being far more genuine in his surprise expression.

"You both can understand him?" wondered Jiho in amusement. "Damn, how do I understand the silent language?"

"I don't know. It just came naturally."

"Really, Min Joon? Does that mean" said Jiho as he looked towards Daniel, who nodded his head as a result. "Man, that's so unfair. You both can understand the silent boy where others don't."

"Well, probably one of the benefits of being a newcomer. Am I right, Daniel?" said Min Joon. The aforementioned person went silence towards the awkward situation, while Jiho was mildly frustrated about his comment.

"Let's...Let's just get on with the food." he said before they entered the cafeteria. So much for taking a joke seriously.

The moment was quickly interrupted by an unbearable sight. A student demanding his so-called servant to bring it the lunch to their table. But it wasn't some ordinary student, it was Duke getting bullied again by the same sunglasses bastard. Fuck that shallow wannabe, he doesn't deserve sharing the same name with someone opposite of him.