Chapter 26 - The Wedding Day

As soon as Ethan sent Olivia the message that said he couldn't stop looking at her, he looked over at her table and noticed that the moment she read it, she chuckled with her fingers on her lips but soon turned serious as she typed her reply.

"That could mean several things."

"It's just as I told you. I can't stop looking at you. You're so attractive."

He then quickly sent another text. "I meant that red color is so attractive."

He looked over at Olivia again and she chuckled just like before. She then looked over at him and when he caught her gaze, he drew his lower lip between his teeth then stroked his chin, completely forgetting about Natalie's presence.

She could feel his eyes communicate and how she interpreted his gaze made her nervously rub the back of her neck as she tilted her head to one side.

When he saw her hair fall to one side with the side of her neck exposed, he bit his lower lip again with a smirk, the view pleasing to his eyes.

Suddenly, he flinched at the sound of glass shattering at his table and when he looked at Natalie, she was standing up with gritted teeth. He looked at the side of the table and noticed the shattered glass on the floor. It was then that he knew Natalie had done it. He then glanced at the table and furrowed his eyebrows. He hadn't even realized his food had been served but soon, Natalie caught his attention again.

"How about you just go over there and sit with her?"

He shut his eyes with a sigh at Natalie's embarrassing behavior in the presence of several people. "Sit down."

"No! I won't sit down! You've barely looked in my direction!"

"Was it necessary to break that glass?" he asked in a low tone, still embarrassed by Natalie's yelling for all to hear.

"It was the only way to get your attention because all you've done since we sat here is look at Olivia!"

"Keep your voice down."

"No! You know what? It's not enough that I've broken this glass!" She chuckled in a menacing way, then rushed outside.

As soon as she rushed out, he went after her and the moment he saw her, he shook his head with disbelief and watched as she looked around with wide eyes.

"This should've been my car!" she yelled, hysterically looking for anything she could use to break the windows.

He rushed to her to hold onto her wrists but she resisted. She yelled for him to let her go and he pressed his lips together several times, embarrassed by how she conducted herself and people stopped to watch.

Soon enough, Olivia and Angela stepped outside and their jaws dropped at how crazy Natalie seemed.

When Olivia noticed that Natalie was trying to get to her car, she narrowed her eyes and got closer. "What are you trying to do to my car?"

"It's because of you that he does this to me!" yelled Natalie.

"What?" asked Olivia.

"I saw you two a few minutes ago. Did you think I didn't notice?" Natalie chuckled with rage.

Olivia looked back at Angela, who only shrugged and then she looked at Ethan, who still held onto Natalie.

"Where's your driver?" he asked Olivia.

"He had to see someone for a few minutes so I let him go," said Olivia.

"Without him here, I can't restrain Natalie and stand in front of you to shield you from her," he said to Olivia. "I need you to stay back as much as possible. I need you safe."