Chapter 37 - Passionate

As Olivia stood still, knowing pretty well that Ethan was on the other side of the door and had made sure no phone call would come between them, she contemplated whether or not to open the door and in the end, she chose to wait.

Just then, the door slowly pushed open from the outside and as he set his eyes on her in her silky nightgown, he walked in and she instantly took a few steps back.

Without saying a word to each other, he closed the door behind him, locked it, then turned on the light. It was then that she noticed he had already taken off his jacket.

As he took another step forward, she took a step back and only wanting her close, he suddenly held onto her hand and pulled her closer, his hands gently resting on her waist as they looked into each other's eyes.

With their hearts racing, their closeness broke into a passionate kiss as he held onto the silky robe and pulled it downwards, then immediately held onto the straps of her dress and started to pull them down. Right before he could pull them down further, his lips moved to the nape of her neck, his caresses making her moan.

When he finally took off her silky dress, he placed his hands on her thighs as he lowered his head to her breasts, swirling his tongue around her erect and sensitive nipple. Already experiencing heightened sensitivity, she moaned loudly as she shut her eyes, running her hands through his hair as the sensation between her legs ignited.

While deep in the pleasure of his tongue on her nipple, she gasped when she felt his strong hands on her butt. Slowly, he moved his hands along her butt while still stimulating her breasts, her nipples only becoming harder and awakening her desire for more.

He then brought his hands up to her waist only to gently slide them lower into her panties, directly grabbing her butt, teasing her as if moving his fingertips to the front.

As he continued to tease her with his hands, he straightened up to kiss her on the lips, her hands unbuttoning his shirt until she took it off.

Just when she was about to kiss his chest, he suddenly lifted her, making her breath hitch at the feeling of his hands on her thighs.

When he was on the bed with her while still holding onto her thighs, she wrapped her legs around his waist as they stayed glued to each other's lips.

As his body gently rubbed against her nipples, her moans filling his ears, he ran his hands down to her hips then raised his upper body. Not wanting to pull away from his lips, she raised her upper body, only for him to hold onto her breasts as he made her lie flat on her back.

Having full control, he gently rubbed his fingers along her erect nipples as he left a trail of kisses along her neck and middle of her chest.

When he got to the hem of her panties, she watched him in anticipation as she was certain of what was to come, only for him to move his hands along her hips as he made her spread her legs. He then caressed her inner thighs and her moans got louder, the sensation of his warm breath making her shut her eyes and drop her head to the side.

As he had his lips still on her inner thighs, he ran two fingers along the middle of her panties and stopped right at the entrance to poke it with one finger. She raised her head to look down in anticipation and moaned even more, but he only teased her with his motions.

He then poked at her entrance over her panties once again and when he moved up to her clit, he slowly rubbed his fingers and smirked when he saw how hard she bit her lip, wanting more than just getting teased.

Finally wanting to please her more, he held onto the hem of her panties from the hips and the moment she felt a pull down motion, she raised her hips, enough to communicate to him just how much she longed for more, just as he did.