𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Tallahassee, FL8:19pm

Tallahassee, FL
8:19pm

"what's good youtube, its ya boy monte ina building, and today ima be putting my friend on a blind date so as y'all can see they both got they blindfolds on, so yeah don't forget to like comment and subscribe and let's get it, skiiii" monte said starting his youtube video.

"alright so what's ya name doe, and how old you is?" the boy sitting next to me in the drivers seat said. "my name paris and im 16 turning 17 soon" i said with my blindfold on.

"ok paris, well my name tyler and im 17" he said rubbing his hands together. "alright so why did you and your ex break up" monte said to me already rushing into the hot questions.

"oh my goshh" i laughed a little. "um he was toxic and he just did too much sometimes so i wasn't feeling it and i ended that shit" i said confidently.

"oh damn" tyler laughed. "alright your turn ty" monte said to tyler. "uh" he laughed before every sentence not being serious. "ha pussy was wack" he said making me gasp and put my hand over my mouth laughing.

monte laughed, "alright where y'all from" he added. "im from down here" (florida) tyler said. "im from new york but i moved down here like a year ago" i said.

"yeah I could tell by yo accent" tyler said.

so monte was asking questions and it was time to take off our blindfold. "alright y'all so on the count of 3 y'all gotta take off ya blindfold" monte said counting down.

"one, two, three" we took off our blindfold and then looked at each other. i was blushing alittle and tyler was smiling and then turned to monte in the back seat and dapped him up.

"ok so now that the blindfolds are off, we got some more questions face to face." monte said. "ok paris, what's ya type?" monte asked me.

"um i don't really have a type, if i find you cute and you have a good personality then yeah" i said playing with my hair. "alright how bout you ty," monte said.

"i like a brownskin like jayda wayda you know what im sayin" he said smiling and rubbing his hands together. "but she not brownskin" monte said.

"i know, but she cute tho." tyler said. "alright alright, what's y'all turn on's in a relationship?" monte asked. "umm, when you rub my thighs and good hygiene, like you can't be stinkin' around me " i said.

"uhh fa me, when you play in my hair, neck kisses, and yeah when they smell good. but i feel like smelling good is the bare minimum like you should always smell good but i mean like have a good scent" tyler said.

"yeah i get what you mean" i said nodding my head. "alright what about turn off's" monte said looking at his phone for questions.

"umm not knowing how to dress, and when they don't got no goals" i said answering the question.

"when they play hard to get and when they insecure about themselves" tyler said.

"ok y'all that's all the questions, so ima leave y'all in the car by y'all selves and ima be back" monte said opened the car door and exiting the car.

tyler looked at me up and down rubbing his chin. "you got a boyfriend?" he asked me. "nah im single" i replied. "oh ok" he said rubbing his hands together.

"so what you be doing?" i asked him. "shii i be rappin' and shit, ya feel me? i just do that shit fa fun doe, nun serious" tyler said.

"let me hear sum shit then" i said. "nah they recording ion want nun out yet, ya feel me?" he said pointing at montes camera set up on the dashboard. "comon just gimme us a lil sum sum" i said.

"aii bet" "look, i don't need a bitch, the benjamins the only thing i need, i just come up off the head, no, i don't write, don't gotta read
im with your bitch, we at the Waffle House, yeah, we on Tennessee"

"yeah that's all i got right now, i ain't finish the song." tyler said. "that bih fire, if you finish that song and release it you gon get big!" i said hyping him up.

"nah, the fame shit not really for me, but it'll be coo doe"

monte came back into the car in the back seat. "alright y'all so how y'all lil talk go?" monte asked. "it was good, it was good" i said. "alright yall fuck with the blind date?" monte asked looking at both of us.

"yeah i fuck with it" tyler said rubbing his hands together and looking himself of the mirror in the car. "yeah i fuck with it" i said smiling.

"alright y'all so i guess that's a W! thank y'all for watching and stay tuned for another videooo, y'all wanna shout y'all self out?" monte asked closing out the video.

"follow me on the gram @parisslynn period, and get me to 10k followers" i said putting up the peace sign.

"follow ma ig @luhtyler_ ya feel me, skiii" "alright and follow me on ig @montedagoatt and get this vid to 100k likes for another blind date!! we out, skiii"

how y'all feel about this so far?? stay tuned ima try to make this book good but ima try!!

what y'all think gon happen with tyler and paris?