thirty five

Tallahassee, Fl 10:45am

Tallahassee, Fl
10:45am

"yeah, ima be done in like the next 20 minutes" i answered tyler as we were on the phone while i was getting my hair done. "aight bet, let me know when you done so we could go" he told me hanging up them i put my phone back down on my lap.

i sat down patiently as my hairstylist did my hair and stuff and it felt so good on my hair, my eyes kept closing cause i was getting tired but we was almost done anyway.

she finished my hair combing it out as the comb smoothly combed through my long hair. she took some few pictures of my hair for her instagram, and i told her to send me them so i could post mine too.

she sent me the video and of course y'all know my man was the one that paid for it. after that, i left the store getting into my car not driving yet but going through my phone trying to find a song to connect to the car.

i texted tyler that i was on my way before i started the car and drove off. i drove to his house and when i go there, i parked my car at then end of the road walking to his house.

when i got there, kenzie opened the door as i said hi to her and walked in. we were actually going on a yacht today in Miami then staying there for a while.

"okay paris done got her hair did" kenzie hyped me up smiling. "yup" i brushed my hand through my hair. i waited for them to get ready and get their stuff.

"where the birthday boy at?" i looked at kenzie and asked her as she closed the door. "he in the room" she pointed down the hall. i walked down the hall looking in the rooms and i came inside one of the rooms seeing justin and tyler sitting down on the bed.

i went up to justin giving him a hug while he was sitting down making him fall over. "happy birthday!!!!" i told him dragging the 'y' in "birthday". "thank you" he said while i was still hugging him then i got off him and tyler was side eyeing me.

"boy why you lookin at me like that?" i mugged him. "so you just gon walk right past me?" he asked. "nigga it's not your birthday" i laughed. "and i was finna give you a hug too, but now you not getting one" i rolled my eyes at him.

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO