seven

Tallahassee, FL9:00amtour day

Tallahassee, FL
9:00am
tour day....

the tour bus was outside and they were loading suitcases into the truck. "bye paris" tyler said giving me a long hug. "bye tyler, ima see you at the florida show tomorrow tho, ima be in the crowd hyping your up" i said hugging him back.

"alright yall we gotta go now" his manager said. "bye big bird" i told him laughing. "good luck tyty!!" i said as he entered the tour bus and it drove off.

tylers locations is first here in florida, then he has to go out of state, and then out of the country.

tylers pov:
we was in the bus and driving to the hotel in miami florida for my first show tomorrow. we made it to the hotel and we got off the tour bus and checked in and went into our room.

shit was nice, and i know miami finna be lit. i went on Instagram and posted a video on my story of me talking to my fans. "wasguud yall, it's a boy luh tyler mane, and im in miami right now tomorrow night we going up make sure y'all go buy y'all tickets, skii" i said putting the link to ticket master on my video then posting it.

it felt weird not having paris with me because im always with her but i had the guys. hopefully i see her tomorrow at the tour.

me and the guys was just chillin walkin down the miami strip and the vibes was there, miami was lit as soon as we got there.

it was so hot and people kept askin for pictures. i had people following me, recording me and shit like that.

@LUHTYLER_ JUST POSTED A PHOTO

@luhtyler_ i get groovy bih my life a movie🎥 pls don't change the channel⛷️💤137,589 likes | 1,233 comments

137,589 likes | 1,233 comments

@babyjungle 🌴⛷️

@xoxo.riyahhh my man man my man😍

@traplandpat ⛷️🎥

@user27 we turning up for you tomorrow!!!⛷️⛷️