thirty

Miami, FLDay of rolling loud7:22pm

Miami, FL
Day of rolling loud
7:22pm

me and mora had just woke up from a lil nap because we wanted to have some energy for tonight rolling loud started at four o'clock so we just waking up from our nap bout to get ready and we both already took a shower this morning.

we didn't go when it first started cause they had a time when people are supposed to go to the place and we was one of the last people that they told to get ready, but yeah we was just waiting after we got ready so that we could go.

we was in the bathroom and mora was doing her makeup for her youtube channel vlog, i guess it was a get ready with me. but yeah ion really wear makeup like that so i just did my skincare and made sure my lashes looked good then threw on some lipgloss.

i fixed up my edges a lil then i went to go change into my outfit. mora finished doing her makeup then she got dressed in her cute outfit and touching up her hair.

we was dressed and then we left the room so that we could go. when we exited the hotel we had a lil driver that picked us up and they came at the time we were supposed to leave. and when we arrived there we were in the back outside where there was a lot of people, security, and interviewers there.

we had to get through security and that process wasn't that long but once we got from security we was just walking a lil bit then we got into a sprinter that drove us to where the stage was.

after we got off we was in a line, we had to waiting for polo g to finish performing so that we could walk on the stage where we were gonna be at. david and them was here before us but we didn't even see him when we got there, he wasn't performing today but we don't know where they was but they was there.

ok so polo g finished performing and stuff and then we was finally on stage at the dj booth that's on that stage but in the back. mora's brother lil yatchy was performing and we was turnt the whole time and the crowd was thereee.