five

Tallahassee, FL1:45pmvideo shoot

Tallahassee, FL
1:45pm
video shoot...

"you excited for the shoot?" i asked tyler. "hell yeah im excited. we pulled up to the spot and it was somewhere in tennessee.

tyler said he wanted the music video to be just him and his 'shooters' lame boooo. we got to the place and he had his outift on and everything.

the camera man was there with like two cameras. tyler has two outfits in the video so he has to record two seperate videos then put it together bla bla bla.

he told me that he wanted me at the shoot with him and i can't even be in it. i wasn't stressin over that tho.

"alright so y'all gon stand over there and tyler gon do a clip by himself" his cameraman ordered.

they started recording and tyler was doing a shot by himself first doing his shit that he do spreading his money, showing his grills and all that shit.

"skinny nigga, fat racks stand the fuck up out the way" he was rapping and i was next to the camera man watching and nodding my head mouthing the lyrics.

im really like his #1 hypeman/supporter and i believe that shit. after he did the shot by himself he did the shot with his homeboys and they was all in there doing whatever tf they be doing.

me and jar was just standing behind the camera watching them do his thing. the shoot was over and when tyler was done he came up to me and gave me a hug.

"awww look at lil tyty and his lil boo" one of his homeboys said. "boy stfu" tyler said making his friend laugh.

"alright that's a wrap" his producer said. "yall did good" i told tyler and his friends. one of tylers friends came up to me and compared our heights. "damn how tall you is?" he asked me and i looked up at him and rolled my eyes and tyler chuckled.

"not too much on ha, fam" tyler said to him.

tyler changed back to his regular clothes and we was about to leave the scene.

"tyler pose fa me" i said