ten

Tallahassee,FL10:00am

Tallahassee,FL
10:00am

i was chillin on my bed smokin a blunt, off the wake, and i got a dm from verified person.

i open it, and it was nick cannon? what the fuckkk, that nigga don't know nun about music, he bet not be askin for no damn feature, that nigga ain't make a hit since 2003. aii lemme stop.

i open the dm and its reads

"yo luh tyler, i heard yo shit and i wanted to invite you to my show wildnout this weekend as my guest star. it will be filmed at brooklyn, ny. let me know if that's cool."

"ohh shit, that's fye. i fw that show hard" i said reading the dm. i tried to think if i had any important things to do this weekend and i didn't so i replied back.

"oh shit i gotta ask my manager first" i said getting up and walking to the living room where jar was. "yo jar, i just got a dm from nick cannon, sayin i could be on his show" i said standing up holdin my phone.

"the nick cannon show? i thought they cancelled that bih" he said hittin the blunt and looked confused a lil. "no nigga, im talm bout wild n out"

"ohh, yeah i fw that show, when he said it was?" "this weekend" "aii bet, tell em yeah" he said then i turned on my phone and texted nick back.

in the studio...
"you tryna come with us?" i turned around asking paris waiting for an answer. "i texted him back and he said if i bring someone they gon sit vip, so that's you, justin, and jar"

"alright i think i can come" she said nodding her head. "ain't you too young to be on that show" she asked me.

"hell nah, that girl lay lay was on the show when she was fucking 10 years old"

"oh yeah i remember that" she said nodding her head remembering. "he said i gotta perform a song at the end of the episode, ion know which one"

i said looking at jar for an answer. "do fat racks, its more hype" jar said then justin stopped him and made his opinion. "nah do law and order, it's more bigger and you kno they fuck with that jayda wayda part"

"yeah i agree wit justin on dis one" i said nodding my head agreeing.

saturday 7:43am

we was at the airport bout to leave for brooklyn, we ain't got no private jet but ima get there soon. we entered the airport tryna go to the line and it was long as shii.

paris's pov:
it was too early for all that bs. i was just ready to go on the plane and go to sleep. justin had to go to the bathroom so we was just waiting outside and i told tyler to take my pictures.