six

Tallahassee, FL7:00pmthe carnival

Tallahassee, FL
7:00pm
the carnival....

"which one you wanna go on first?" i asked tyler then he pointed to this big ass rollercoaster. i looked up at it. "damn that shit high asf but ima do it"

we walked to the line of the ride and jar was behind us, he didn't go on any rides he was just being tylers bodyguard while we were there. we was in the line waiting to go and some kid turned around.

"omg are you luh tyler?" he asked. he nodded his head smiling. "can i get a picture?" "fasho" his mom or sister took his phone and took the picture of him and tyler.

"aww he's so adorable" i said as they walked away. it was our turn to go on the ride and we sat down and buckled us in.

"oh shit now im fucking scared" tyler said panicking. the ride instructor told us what not to do during the ride. the ride was going slow at first and then we was at the top and tyler looked down.

"yooo what the fuck? why the fuck we so high" then my heart started to beat faster as the ride dropped and tyler grabbed onto my hand yelling "AHHH".

we was both screaming and squeezing each others hand. "WHAT THE FUCK WE GOING UPSIDE DOWN?" tyler shouted.

i wanted to scream but all i could do is laugh at tylers reaction. he passed out like 2 times.

we got off the ride and i couldn't stop laughing. "i heard yo bitch ass screamin from down here" jar said laughing at tyler.

we was walking and we seen a booth selling cotton candy and tyler bought us some. i got mine first and it was a big thing of cotton candy. "got damn"

tyler took a piece of my cotton candy and then i turned to him with a straight face. "boy you getting your own" i said pushing my cotton candy away from him.

"im checking for poison" he said laughing. "you always say that, you know damn well" i started laughing.

"it's not like you gon finish that whole thing" "yes i am".

when we were walking, many people noticed tyler and stopped to take pictures and stuff, waving at him and getting excited.

there was like arcade games and me and tyler went against each other in basketball. "this light work" tyler said showing off.

we paid for the game and we started playing, at first i was winning and then tyler caught up.