eight

Tallahassee, FL8:30am the next day

Tallahassee, FL
8:30am
the next day....

@LUHTYLER_ ADDED TO THEIR STORY

(caption); miami was lit asff🔥🔥⛷️⛷️ we in new york tonight!!!⛷️🎥

________________________

we had left miami as soon as the show ended, im happy that i got to see paris again before we left the state. im excited for new york because ima be performing with j.i and a boogie.

we was on the bus and we stopped at the gas station. i went into the store at the gas station and got me some snacks.

ion know if i was trippin at first but i seen a girl from a distance that looked like paris. i walked up to her alittle bit but when she turned around it was somebody else.

ion even know why i was expecting that to be her anyway. "omg luh tyler? can a picture?" she said as she turned around pulling out her phone. i nodded my head and put my arm around her shoulder and posted with my other hand while her friend took my picture.

then after i took a picture with her friend. "tyler can you follow me on Instagram?" she asked and i was hesitant scratching my head.

"ion run it" i said lying

"oh, well it was nice meeting you!" she said smiling and waving at me as she left the store.

"boy why you lying to them girls?" justin said laughing walking up to me. "fuck i look like followin a fan?" i said chuckling.

i put the snacks on the counter and pulled a big stash of cash out my pocket and paid for my snacks. the cashier put it in a bag and gave it to me then me and justin left the store and walked back on the tour bus.

we was on the bus and i was watching edits of me while playing with my hair and twisting my curls.

i smoked a blunt and then fell asleep because i was bored of being in the bus the whole time.