sixteen

Tallahassee, FL12:45pm

Tallahassee, FL
12:45pm

me and tyler was playing fighting on his bed because he was being annoying.

"stopp" i was laughing as we was play fighting. i jumped on his back and then he dropped me on the bed.

"ima show your fans how you be treating me" he said laughing then grabbing his phone then starting a live. "why you always gotta go live?" i asked. "cause i gotta talk to my fans, and i gotta show them what you be doing to me". he said picking me up then throwing me on the bed.

"ok chill" i said laughing as he kept play fighting with me. the phone was on the night stand and it fell facing the ceiling and we didn't notice because we was play fighting and laughing mad hard.

user522: the phone fell

user2629: they just laughing, pick up the phone

user2220: the phone fell omg!! do they even see the phone?

i was laying on my back and then tyler was on top of me kissing all over my face and all over my neck making me giggle.

"get off me" i said laughing bro actually wanting him to get off me.

he started kissing me on the lips and then it went quiet and all you could hear is kissing sounds from us.

user4246: ARE THEY KISSING??

user892: bye im screen recording ts😭

user2953: there's no way...

user2203: oh tyler is down bad

user8342: since when did he have a girlfriend??

the room was quiet and all you could hear is our lips smacking and it sounded so sloppy.

user2923: are they deadass?😮

he pulled down my shirt a lil and gave me a hickey on my chest. we didn't even know that we was still live and people just kept on joining.

"stop playing before i fuck you right now" tyler said looking down at me. "alright chill" i said laughing in a low voice.

user4293: WHAT DID HE SAYYY?? LMFAOO😭😭

user2924: oh they freaky freaky

my phone went off and i turned and grabbed it. it was from asia.

"GET OFF LIVEE GIRL!!!" i was confused on what she meant. tyler got off me and then i grabbed his phone. my jaw dropped. "bae we was live the whole time?!!" i said covering my mouth with my hand then ending the live.

"yoo what the fuck?" tyler said shocked.

asia called me and then i answered. "i was tryna text you to get off live girl but you wasn't answering" she said. "oh my goodness bro, we was really love the whole time. this is why ion like you going live all the time" i told tyler.