nine

Tallahassee, FL12:54pma month later

Tallahassee, FL
12:54pm
a month later....

"so you don't wanna be together?" chris asked raising his eyebrow. "i-"

"nah i see what you doin, you just tryna use me so you can make tyler jealous, im not stupid paris."

"you are fucking stupid, that's why i left your fucking dumb ass in the first place" i said yelling at chris.

"ever since you been hanging around tyler you been acting brand new and shit, and i know y'all be fucking too"

"are you fucking dumbb?!! me and tyler was never together and i never fucked him. i just be chilling with him and he's just my friend."

"get the fuck out my face nigga, you jealous asf because i hand around with rich niggas and ya ass is broke" i shouted at him pointing my finger in his face.

"so you on tyler side?"

"im not on nobody fucking side, both of y'all can smd yall both some lying ass niggas. gtfo my house please chris im finna lose my voice"

"alright bet, and don't call me if you needa 'popout' again, with ya lying ass" he said leaving as i slammed the door behind him.

______________________

tyler's pov:
tour was finally over and i had so much fun going around the country with my homeboys. the tour bus was taking us back to Tallahassee and we was rolling up blunts and bumping music.

i was sitting on the travel bed or whatever the fuck that is lookin at my phone. "why tf you look so sad nigga?" justin said laughing at me and i was sitting down like this.

 "why tf you look so sad nigga?" justin said laughing at me and i was sitting down like this

"he miss his bitch" jar said laughing with justin.

"she ain't never answer my phone this whole time" i said scrolling thorough messages and stalking her instagram.

i put my phone down next to me and put my head in my hands stressed the fuck out. "nigga it's been a month how you still not over ts" jar asked me hitting a blunt.

"ok i still dont get why you mad that she got a girlfriend, yall was never together." jar said leaning on the window.

"ok but i like her, and ion wanna see her with nobody else" i said staring at the floor.

"if that was the reason then you should have been cuffed ha" justin said.

"ok but ian wanna rush into things and i felt the tension between us but i wanted to wait alittle because i still felt like we had a good friendship bond"

"producer said we gotta hit the stu when we get back" jar told me relighting his blunt.

"im tired asl, bro" i said laying down then falling asleep.

few hours later....

tour was officially over and we made it back to Tallahassee successfully. we made it back in the stu back on my grind. my producer was making beats and i was chillin smoking a blunt.

i got in the booth and started spitting some shit.

"nigga, i get high when i be feelin' low, i ain't ever felt this shit before, i'm comin' up, i feel i'm about to blow, niggas movin' snake, no, i can't trust a soul,
i'm pushin' P, no, i can't cuff a ho."

i was stuck and i didn't know what to say, i needed paris there more than anything.

"alright that shit fye" my producer said playing with the buttons on the set.

i was so frustrated, i couldn't think straight and i kept smoking the blunt until it was gone.

i took off my headphones and stepped out the booth. "i wanna go home, get me out this bitch" i said frustratedly smoking my blunt.

"but we gotta do this first part" my producer said.

"ion give a fuck, yo tay drive me home" i said referring to my driver.

i left the stu and went home, ion even know why they wanted me in the stu like i ain't just come back from tour.

later that day....
i wanted to stop at paris house to talk to her real quick because she ain't been answering me.

we got to her house and i rang her doorbell and it took her a while to open the door.

"hi tyler, what are you doing here?" she asked me with the door slightly open to where i can see her.

"we needa talk about the situation in New York"
"we can talk right here" i said standing at the door.

"listen, that wasn't me that posted that and ion even have a girlfriend"

"ok so why did she have your phone?"
"because i fell asleep backstage and my phone must've been open when she posted it". i said trying to explain myself.

"and who tf that nigga that you posted?"
"that's my ex, don't worry about that nigga"

"so why did you post that picture?" i asked her. "because i seen you was having New York so I wanted to show you that i was having fun at home?"

"and why tf do you care so much that i posted a nigga?" she said crossing her arms. "i should be asking you the same shit"

"please paris i need you, i can't make music without you. it like i lose my mind when im not with you"

"same, this past month without you felt so weird and lonely, like i wasn't myself, i think we just missed each other." she said nodding her head.

"so do you forgive me?" i asked her. "yes i do" she said putting a smile on my face and going in and hugging her.

"let me guess, you wanna go to the stu?" she asked me playfully rollin on her eyes.

"nah, we can chill here for a while" i said then she opened the door and let me inside and we just chilled and watched a movie in her living room.

How do y'all feel about this chapter so far??

I know this chapter was short but this chapter was rushed, i wanted to post both chapters at once so i was rushing to get this one out.

STAY TUNED!!!!