thirty four

Tallahassee, FL1:28pm

Tallahassee, FL
1:28pm

"woww david, so this whole time tyler was the one that brought you here?" i looked over at him. "yeah" he nodded. "okay so you really didn't wanna see me?" i asked.

"nah" he laughed. "i'm just playin, im just playin" he added laughing. "stop playing with me" i laughed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"wait, hold up" i laughed. "what?" he asked. "if you knew that tyler was tryna get back with me then why would you, you know...." i told him.

"he don't gotta know bout allat" he said in a cocky way. "what do you meann?" i asked him. "what was the plan then?" i asked again. "alright so boom, tyler told me to come down here to tally so that i could bring y'all together or some shit,

and he gave me money to buy you the watch and shit like that, because he knew that you wouldn't want to see him if he just told you to pull up" david explained.

"so why you agreed to do allat?" i asked david. "because he paid me" he laughed. "you lying, he did not pay you" i laughed not taking this seriously. "he really paid you to do allat?" i laughed again.

"yeah" he nodded being serious. "so you saying that he paid you to fuck me?" i tilted my head confused. "you see, that.... wasn't apart of the plan. but you see he don't needa know allat" david laughed then i got serious after.

im over here thinking that david did that so that i wouldn't want to go back to tyler and shit like that. "but let's not act like you ain't give me head" david looked at me. "LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW" i laughed.

"i was just tryna fuck you good before i ghost you" david told me leaving me shocked. "nah what?" i mugged him. "you're weird, david" i shook my head.

"im just playing" he laughed but i still ain't believe him. "now when im with tyler ima feel mad guilty" i shook my head.

"yeah im making sure you don't forget" he chuckled. "david you gotta be joking right now, like you can't take shit serious" i rolled my eyes at him.

"if i knew you was bringing my man back home i woulda neva fucked you, the fuck" i laughed. "your man back home is crazyyy" he laughed.

"david you're actually so selfish" i shook my head in disbelief. "what you gon do if he found out that you did that?" i asked him. "he can't do nun bout it so ion care" he shrugged.

"that's actually selfish" i laughed. "so you telling me that you fucked me so that i wouldn't wanna go back to him" i asked him. "hell yeah" he nodded. "well i guess that didn't work" i laughed at david.

"well are you ready cause we finna leave" i asked david as he grabbed his stuff. "yeah" he pulled up the handle on his suitcase taking it outside and putting it in the trunk of my car.

he had all his stuff in my car then he sat in the front seat closing the door as i drove off to the airport. "you not gon get me no food before i leave?" david asked me wanting me to buy him some food.