twenty four

Tallahassee, FL 3:22pm

Tallahassee, FL
3:22pm

"alright run it back" tyler said asking his beatmaker to replay the beat. i was sitting on the couch with nova chillin and listening to him rap his song.

"Bitch, I'm in another nigga's city just like every week, Know I gotta stay up on the grind, nigga, ain't no sleep, Know you gotta watch out for them niggas 'cause they movin' creep."

he rapped while holding his headphones on his head while nodding. everytime he got stuck i noticed that he would look at me and then he would just start spitting again.

"we droppin da "first show" music video tonight at midnight" tylers producer said putting his headphones down to his neck. "alright that's coo" tyler nodded.

"i got the video yall wanna see?" he asked taking out his phone "hell yeah" tyler rubbed his hands together moving the rolling chair closer to his producer and i stood next to them watching the video from his phone.

we were watching it and the editing in it and everything came out so perfect. "ion like how that girl kept touching on you" i pointed out one of girls in the video.

"you was touching on me the most tho" he said. "im your girlfriend nigga" i mugged him

"that's the video, nigga. they supposed to do dat" he said making me roll my eyes.

"you comin with us tonight?" tyler asked looking up at me. "where?" i asked. "shii, um lil uzi invited me to some type of party tonight" he said.

"ohh hell yeah im coming, that sound lit asf. who gon be there?" i asked. "a couple other calm celebrities or wtv" he nodded laying back in the chair.

"alright im down" i sat back down on the couch next to him. "it's a release party or wtv" he nodded. "that's lit, ima be there" i said holding nova in my hand.

"alright let's finish this song by tonight so we aint gotta worry bout it later." tylers producer suggested. "aii" tyler nodded rolling his chair closer the the mic and putting on his headphones.

they ended up finishing the song and we was back at the house getting ready for the party. we all finished getting ready for the party and we was all in the car driving to uzi's house.

when we got there, his house was so big and it was surrounded by huge gates.

the car was parked outside and we walked in and i seen so much celebrities, athletes and a whole bunch of people that i knew from songs and stuff.

uzi was somewhere with other people and we tried to find him so we can say hi to him but it was so much people. there were people in the backyard, front and inside.

i tried to stay close to tyler and var. we was eating and smoking it up. i seen jt and i was excited and took a picture with her and a few other people.