twenty five

Tallahassee, FL4:45pm

Tallahassee, FL
4:45pm

"i should fuck you up right now huh?" i yelled in his face being so serious. "bro what is you talking bout?" he mugged and raising his eyebrows trying to act dumb.

"TYLER STOP ACTING FUCKING STUPID I DONT GOT TIME FOR THIS, DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU UP RIGHT NOW?" i got louder and more in his face.

"first of all, back the fuck up" he pushed me away from his face then i shoved his hand away. "don't fucking touch me nigga." i yelled.

"i don't even know why the fuck you yelling at me for?" tyler still tryna act confused. "tyler, you're getting on my last nerves" i sighed and took a deep breathe trying to calm myself down.

"where asia at?" i yelled. "she at home" he answered with a shaky voice. "how the fuck you even know she was here?" he questioned me. "don't worry bout that, ima handle her" i yelled all up in his face.

"so this what we do now?" i put my hand on my hip standing in his face asking him and looking him dead in the eyes.

"you think cause you a rapper now, you can just go head and be hanging round with other bitches and forget about me? you been acting mad weird lately." i told him.

"okay but wasn't you twerking on niggas at a party?" he pointing in my face mugging me. "don't try to flip it onto me, i never talked to them niggas after that night. but you and my BEST FUCKING FRIEND? i can't even call her that nomore" i said getting frustrated already as my blood pressure began to rise.

"fuck you and ya whole career nigga, what kai cenat be saying?? YA DONE" i yelled spitting on his face making him wipe his face in disgust.

"nah ima call asia right now since you think im playing with ya" i said taking my phone out of my back pocket and FaceTiming her.

"hey asia" i said calm at first. "you really a lying ass hoe, you know that?" i looked at my phone with a calm voice as my voice began to rise.

"yo paris what are you on?" she asked concerned. "WHY YALL NIGGAS TRYNA ACT DUMB BROO IM BOUT TO SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA YALL" I got more annoyed.

she knew exactly what she was doing and why i was yelling. "asia, listen to me. was you and tyler at the studio together yesterday?" i asked slowing down my words. "no, why the fuck would you think that?" she lied with a confused voice.

"bye asia, i can't deal with yo shit" i aggressively hung up the phone rolling my eyes then going back to tyler.

"i would've never thought you would do some shit like this tyler, like you fucked up foreal with this one. it's fuck you now. and don't be calling my phone on some "im sorry" shit. cause im not having it.

"i could really get grimey and fuck with ya manz, but that's not the type of person that i am, nigga." i yelled.

"no the fuck you cannot" he mugged me. "who can't? who cant?!" i asked getting louder the second time. "ima rapper now, this what we do?" he said calmly.