twenty seven

Sugarhill, Harlem6:36pm

Sugarhill, Harlem
6:36pm

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

@parisslynn got you wishing its two of me🖤!50,737 likes | 200 comments

50,737 likes | 200 comments

@user739 so pretty

@deeplays4keeps parissss❤️

@suagrhillddot ma heart❤️❤️

@grimeyjit._ come back to tally mane

@kenziemeekss 😍😍😍

@ddosama 🖤🖤

___________________________

it was my last day in harlem so i just decided to have fun foreal. i didn't really wanna go back to florida knowing that i really lost most of my friends over there so it's going to be really hard for me but it's aight.

we were on the way to one of dd and ddots shows and it was all of us going. i've never been to one of david's shows so this was gonna be fun for me.

we were going in one of those cars with 8 seats because it was all of us in the car. his driver was driving the car, then it was jstar in the passangers seat and david behind the driver and jay in the middle and dudeylo next to him on the right.

and in the back it was dee on the left darrian in the middle then hoodstardotty on the right which we gon call dotty. "ion gon lie paris it's no more space you gon have to sit on somebody lap" jstar said out the window of the passengers seat.

"you mad small anyway so you good" dee laughed. "yo paris come here" david said telling me to sit on his lap. jay and dudey had to get out so i could go in and sit on his lap then they came back in.

after all that, we was all in the car driving to the place where they had they lil show. it was in New York but it was far from sugarhill so we was in that car for a while.