twenty eight

Tallahassee, FL4:55pm

Tallahassee, FL
4:55pm

tyler pov

"that bih done went everywhere, people really know ha" my friend justin chuckled. "foreal mane" i said lowly moving the chair side to side as we sat in the studio. " i heard she with kai and em" justin jumped up telling me.

"damn, foreal? how the fuck kai know ha?" i asked shockingly before i mugged him. "shii ion know i think she lowkey went viral after that video with noti and they saying they liked her with you" justin shrugged.

"im not bout to be sitting over here stressed about a bitch, mane" i said grabbing my headphone then going on my phone just swiping left to right on the homescreen not really using it.

me and asia wasn't talking nomo cause she don't fuck with me cause im getting hate and shit like that. but ian care too much about allat. i guess paris happy and shit and she not gone forgive me but i just wanna be friends again type shit.

i put down my phone stared at the wall while i bumped my head to the music in the back. i snapped back then started rapping again trying to forget about everything.

meanwhile...
paris pov:
the pool party was starting and people were coming in and everyone was setting stuff up and the dj was getting the booth ready and shit. tomorrow is my last day here in atlanta which sucks because im not tryna go back to tally.

when i think about it, i really don't got no more friends done there in florida, all of them is weird but it's whatever i still got mad people that love me in other states.

"yo it's mad people outside waiting down the hill and some of them wasn't even invited" kai said out loud. "come" kai said to me as we walked outside and into the car driving down the hill seeing the people outside with his security. we got out the car seeing them and kai saw everyone and he knows who was invited.

"aight yall good" he pointed to a group of people letting them know that they could go inside and then doing the rest of the people. the place was already started to get packed as we went back up the hill and to the house.

as the sun started to set that's when it really was live and people was coming in. kai's siblings was there, deshae frost, ddg, micheal rainey jr, 2rare, raud, and a whole bunch of people that i never thought i would see in my life.

"yo i be seeing you" micheal came up to me yelling a little bit because the music was loud. if you don't know who micheal is he plays tariq from power, "where you seen me from?" i asked him smiling.

"i be seeing you at niggas shows and shii, and i seen you on kai stream" he said making me nod "oh that's cool". "alright ima see you" he side hugged me then went off somewhere else while i got me a red cup and poured me a couple shots.